The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at a park maybe a year ago and the Sarah and the youngest were there. There was 8 kids all playing together while he sat on a iPad and went over to the other kids for 30 seconds then went back to the iPad.
crazy boys who you can just never get inside hey

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why couldn’t they have stayed home with beaky? Either Brad is too busy ‘working’ and she’s solo parenting, or she has to watch him around the other football mums.
maybe Brad was home mowing the lawn, watering the grass, working on the boats, attending to his bird…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the influencer updates question from their Q&A about the Kearnts!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If someone was insinuating that my husband was cheating on me, and it wasn’t true, I would say something out loud - like “haha unfortunately the rumors aren’t true, they are very entertaining at least”. But they actually have zero chemistry and everything they post about each other is backstabbing and catty. So nothing they post is believable. Everything is so staged and artificial. I would hate to have my life like this and for what - some free spewy mats and nightlights and some instagram ads every now and again?! How very very sad their existence is.

Reactions: 34
I have never had a "lie in". A sleep in, yes, when the kids were old enough but I never just stayed in bed and read a book. Is this normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look… she posts on her stories about her favourite child Finny and the football obsession.

Sarah, would still like to see proof of life of Bobley please. Where have you shafted the poor dog to?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never had a "lie in". A sleep in, yes, when the kids were old enough but I never just stayed in bed and read a book. Is this normal?
Considering she lays around watching movies all day, I fail to see what’s different about this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
there is probably no room on the couch to sit as the boys are on their iPads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Finny’s moved on from skating to football what next. There doesn’t seem to be any weekday skate lessons, swimming lessons or art lessons, does Teddy go to gymnastics anymore? Where are all of teddy’s baby dolls and accessories he was obsessed with just a few weeks ago. Wonder what next week’s obsessions will be

Reactions: 12
Very normal for me, my most favourite thing about Sunday mornings now my kids are older is laying in bed reading with a coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A lie in is also a offence in Swamp Creek, it’s where you stay home and film yourself telling lies and then upload it to social media.

We allege that Sez has had a lie in every single day, and Swamp Creek Police will henceforth lay charges for 46 counts of saying she is doing something for the first time when she has done it before, 35 counts of saying her husband is so cute, 23 counts of saying she has naturally curly hair, 21 counts of saying her Knox-binary child likes pink, 16 counts of saying she has thoughtful children, 11 counts of saying movie night is only on Thursdays, 5 counts of saying her marriage is beyond fine, and 1 count of saying she loves her pear and lube. These offences are punishable by 20,000+ public lashings on Tattle and counting.

On the basis of these charges against Sez, Swamp Creek Police decided to pardon Brad for his alleged adultery. Upon hearing the news, the short man could be heard saying to Probationary Kearnstables SpongeBob, Bop and Bear Kearns “if your sister-wife neglects you, then having sex a gym baddie should be encouraged, amirite lads!?” and flexed his tiny bicep. It’s too early to tell the effect this will have on the probies, but early signs look promising for the actual thoughtful, generous and caring young men, who promptly replied “No, Brad you’re a inbred kearnt” and sent him to a gender studies course to get educated. This is great for me as their mother, it means I actually raised them well (not a lie in).

Happy Sunday to you and yours Swamp Creekers, Det Karen Kearns is here to serve and protect snark on and reject Kearnts always.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If I was a business owner paying influencers $2,000 a post, there is no freaking way I’d be paying her a dime!!! Both him & her are not worth $50 a post, let alone the 2k they demand.

Reactions: 17
A lie in is also a offence in Swamp Creek, it’s where you stay home and film yourself telling lies and then upload it to social media.

We allege that Sez has had a lie in every single day, and Swamp Creek Police will henceforth lay charges for 46 counts of saying she is doing something for the first time when she has done it before, 35 counts of saying her husband is so cute, 23 counts of saying she has naturally curly hair, 21 counts of saying her Knox-binary child likes pink, 16 counts of saying she has thoughtful children, 11 counts of saying movie night is only on Thursdays, 5 counts of saying her marriage is beyond fine, and 1 count of saying she loves her pear and lube. These offences are punishable by 20,000+ public lashings on Tattle and counting.

On the basis of these charges against Sez, Swamp Creek Police decided to pardon Brad for his alleged adultery. Upon hearing the news, the short man could be heard saying to Probationary Kearnstables SpongeBob, Bop and Bear Kearns “if your sister-wife neglects you, then having sex a gym baddie should be encouraged, amirite lads!?” and flexed his tiny bicep. It’s too early to tell the effect this will have on the probies, but early signs look promising for the actual thoughtful, generous and caring young men, who promptly replied “No, Brad you’re a inbred kearnt” and sent him to a gender studies course to get educated. This is great for me as their mother, it means I actually raised them well (not a lie in).

Happy Sunday to you and yours Swamp Creekers, Det Karen Kearns is here to serve and protect snark on and reject Kearnts always.
@phonies I don’t know who you are, but I think I love you ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.