The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait wait... guys, how legit is this Intel?

A part of me thinks that if it wasn't true, she'd post a bunch of "loved by you" hand holding in the car posts.... or even a video bleeping laughing their arses off at the rumour (that's what I'd do? 🤷🏻‍♀️)
She has been though 👀😂

Reactions: 4
Wait wait wait... guys, how legit is this Intel?

A part of me thinks that if it wasn't true, she'd post a bunch of "loved by you" hand holding in the car posts.... or even a video bleeping laughing their arses off at the rumour (that's what I'd do? 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I actually feel like we’re being trolled. I feel like Brandley has instigated the rumors. Just to get people talking. Any publicity is good publicity 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually feel like we’re being trolled. I feel like Brandley has instigated the rumors. Just to get people talking. Any publicity is good publicity 🤷‍♀️
nah this type of ‘publicity’ is not the type either of them would chase..it Would ruin the ‘brand’

Reactions: 12
I have absolutely no doubt it happened. I am shocked that anyone else would go there though but people do make poor choices.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even care if it’s not true. They’re such nasty people who instigated bullying, and now they’ve seen the fruits of their labour - constantly begging for engagement and validation from an “adoring” public… yet for anyone to disagree or provide criticism for their “jobs” they threaten to dox. Honestly duck them. I don’t buy their happy family bullshit. Anyone who has to post so much is full of tit about their family. The intel from brads family - the constant falling out with hers, they’re such nasty bogan trash I could give a duck. If they were nice people who genuinely engaged an audience and provided original content, they wouldn’t have a tattle… ie like all other non problematic influencers who aren’t mentioned here.

Reactions: 20
I think she would have addressed the trolls or rumours if it was completely untrue, and love bombed with all of us with the “loved by you” crap. I’m thinking at least a portion is true and she’s deeply embarrassed and trying to save face. Her whole life and financial security depends on him as they are up to their eyeballs in debt and she doesn’t have a regular income. She also knows she’d never be able to look after the kind and considerate boys on her own, and that is why she praises her poor single mum sister so much.

Reactions: 20
nah this type of ‘publicity’ is not the type either of them would chase..it Would ruin the ‘brand’
Agreed. I wouldn't put it past them to start fake news but this ain't the tea they'd brew.

I never believe anything without receipts, so as far as I'm concerned this is all currently hearsay and speculation, but highly believable hearsay and speculation. I wouldn't be even the tiniest bit surprised. He's just the type, and while we obviously think he's revolting, it's definitely not unfathomable to think someone much younger, naive and impressionable could be wooed. If you had no idea what he's really like and he laid it on thick, with a good enough sob story about how trapped he feels in his marriage, it could even feel like a romantic little rescue mission. Or just illicit and therefore exciting. Not everybody operates by the same moral code. There are plenty of single people in the world happy to do whatever with whoever - it's on the attached person to be faithful.

It would certainly make sense with his long retreat from social media, possibly realising what a two-faced rat he was being, then coming back on strong when that raised suspicion and had people asking questions. "tit, better stick to usual programming, too much attention otherwise..." He might even have wanted to distance himself online from Sez and family life so it was less of a thing if and when it dropped.

The random reference to their clouds being synced and subsequent clearly-been-crying photos seem damning enough on their own. Plus all the time away recently; rarely sharing anything together and it seeming forced when they do ... additional OTT word salads from Brad ... and even more expensive family activities than usual recently, possibly as neutral ground to have "family time" where there's no choice but to stay civil (and really not have to speak a lot at all)?

Reactions: 15
Agreed. I wouldn't put it past them to start fake news but this ain't the tea they'd brew.

I never believe anything without receipts, so as far as I'm concerned this is all currently hearsay and speculation, but highly believable hearsay and speculation. I wouldn't be even the tiniest bit surprised. He's just the type, and while we obviously think he's revolting, it's definitely not unfathomable to think someone much younger, naive and impressionable could be wooed. If you had no idea what he's really like and he laid it on thick, with a good enough sob story about how trapped he feels in his marriage, it could even feel like a romantic little rescue mission. Or just illicit and therefore exciting. Not everybody operates by the same moral code. There are plenty of single people in the world happy to do whatever with whoever - it's on the attached person to be faithful.

It would certainly make sense with his long retreat from social media, possibly realising what a two-faced rat he was being, then coming back on strong when that raised suspicion and had people asking questions. "tit, better stick to usual programming, too much attention otherwise..." He might even have wanted to distance himself online from Sez and family life so it was less of a thing if and when it dropped.

The random reference to their clouds being synced and subsequent clearly-been-crying photos seem damning enough on their own. Plus all the time away recently; rarely sharing anything together and it seeming forced when they do ... additional OTT word salads from Brad ... and even more expensive family activities than usual recently, possibly as neutral ground to have "family time" where there's no choice but to stay civil (and really not have to speak a lot at all)?
The last 2 holidays have been with family.

did she say they weren’t going to the Gold Coast this year for Christmas like usual?

can anyone share the photo of him in a hotel
room with the other “babe”

Reactions: 7
If it’s true, I hope they split. Those boys need a home without that relationship being their ‘model’ for their own lives, for the sake of any future partners. I know Sez and Brand would still be toxic to each other but at least it wouldn’t be in the boys faces constantly. And hell, maybe they wouldn’t idolise their misogynistic little dad.

Reactions: 11
The last 2 holidays have been with family.

did she say they weren’t going to the Gold Coast this year for Christmas like usual?

can anyone share the photo of him in a hotel
room with the other “babe”
A photo? Ooh I’m intrigued
I tried to find a reference in the wiki page of him cheating on her when Knox was a baby but nothing there, what’s the deal here?

Reactions: 3
Ooh didn't Sarah have a bit of a crisis about a month ago not knowing what she was going to do re: job.

Wouldn't that coincidide with Brad working "away"?

Reactions: 7
I wonder why Teddy is missing his first molars (I think it’s those teeth) on the top row and he has silver teeth on the bottom…..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.