The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Went to see him" hmmm Bradles looks like he trying to confirm it. duck this is going to be good.
Also when she filmed the 3 boys over the weekend playing after footy, wee man was nowhere to be seen
---
Also when she filmed the 3 boys over the weekend playing after footy, wee man was nowhere to be seen
Is it just all wishful thinking though. I would hate for any marriage to breakdown but these two are just scum, true bottom feeders

Reactions: 9
That ad was awful!! Ted doesn’t even speak like a three year old (at almost five). It’s beyond a delay, it’s not typical for any age. He desperately needs therapy. The amount of saliva when he talks too 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What happened with Sarah and Kate I missed all that drama? How did Sarah know Kate?
I think from memory someone introduced Sarah and Cate as they were both bereaved parents so they had that in common and connected? Cate was one of Sarah’s so called besties. They were out one night just over a year ago with the other blonde friend and drunk dialled Amy as Cate had wanted to talk to her. I think they caught up soon after and then Cate and Amy became really good friends and Sezzy was out of the picture 😂 they no longer speak. Cate either finally saw through her or sezzy gave her an ultimatum and she picked Amy, as you would. This was during Sezzy’s peak ie she was invited to influencer events, engagement parties ect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

Is it just all wishful thinking though. I would hate for any marriage to breakdown but these two are just scum, true bottom feeders
She never mentioned that Teddy's training clashed with Finny's training when she posted on the weekend.
Did she sign Teddy up for Munchkins because Brad was going to take him while she took Finn?

Reactions: 6
He's filmed himself doing some short arse squat type move at the gym. What exactly is the point of setting your phone up to film yourself doing some sort of mini squat thing?
Am I missing something here?

Also, bulking up makes him appear more of a little person than before.
It looks like he has a few of her egg vibrators shoved up his arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

We all assume they read here?
Wouldn't they address the "rumours" by now if it's not true? Surely they wouldn't find all this "speculation" good to watch.

Reactions: 6
At what age or stage of life is it too late to be posting near naked selfies online? How embarrassing... you are no MILF Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just find it so hard to believe some young hot woman would hook up with him. Like why? Stranger things have happened I suppose 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on guys even beasts need to post thirst traps. That swamp isn't going to pay for itself she needs to lock down another brother/cousin asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all assume they read here?
Wouldn't they address the "rumours" by now if it's not true? Surely they wouldn't find all this "speculation" good to watch.
She won’t address the rumours unless she absolutely has to. There’s no way she’d want to draw attention to it. Also if Brad cheated on her when Knox was a baby and has done it again now, no doubt there’s a long string of women in between too. I wouldn’t want to give anyone the chance to come forward!

Reactions: 20
At what age or stage of life is it too late to be posting near naked selfies online? How embarrassing... you are no MILF Sez.
The irony that she might end up trying to be a SMILF…… I just can’t.
---
He's filmed himself doing some short arse squat type move at the gym. What exactly is the point of setting your phone up to film yourself doing some sort of mini squat thing?
Am I missing something here?

Also, bulking up makes him appear more of a little person than before.
Did nobody teach poor widdle deprived bwandley to tie his shoelaces either??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.