The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone! I paid for some emergency coaching sessions with Brad’s hard earned money from working away and here’s what Sophie helped me with.

1. If there is speculation about something you’ve done aka it’s true but you don’t want admit it, just don’t say anything and hope it blows over.

2. If it doesn’t blow over because people want the truth from years of your oversharing habits are desperate trolls who think I’m single mum slut shaming them, post word salads about how grateful you are for your children and the men in your life (even if they are the cause of your issues).

3. Plan your revenge body, a hair change and post thirst trap photos of yourself in revealing crop tops and ripped jeans, semi-naked or a towel. Release a clothing line where you’re xxxxxxs and tell everyone you weigh 40kg so they focus on that instead.

I’m almost there! If only I could give up Nutella smoothies and 60% of my body. I love being coached by Sophie almost as much as I love myself. Too bad I don’t have a working Thermomix to cook a amazing meal or Brad’s rollerblades to burn more calories with the kids at the skatepark, but I don’t regret activating psychotic wife mode. This is my time to shine!

Note to self: prepare draft content about how single mums are sexual too and we should stop slut shaming single mums because they have needs. Pick a sexy pic. Also change Insta handle to @smilfofficial. Also plead ignorance on bullying single mums when the trolls come for me, and activate the single aunties to support my family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He is hiding his ring finger…

last nights stories she said Knox went to read to Brad like he went somewhere to read to him… FaceTime maybe?

Reactions: 13
To throw some theories around on why someone would attempt to climb tiny braddles, the original post said young influencer trying to break into the market
Well maybe she's taking it as any press is good press, regardless of being a homewrecker and maybe saw his stats/followers, how desperate he was and thought why not give it a shot? Expose him/them and people know about for 15mins.
Also not putting any blame on gym girl. Braddles is a slimy little root rat who's probably glad someone looked his way.
But these 2 have lost all fanfare around them looooong ago

Also the night light stories....eye bags sez, some concealer would do wonders if your gonna be promoting. Look presentable at least, like the night lights are actually helping you sleep too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If it is the person I speculated earlier, she has school formal photos posted from late last year, which really just drives home how foul that age gap is, especially with a 10 year old child in the house.

The near naked mirror selfies are definitely trying to send a message, whether it’s a thirst trap or a misguided flex on the girl lol.

I do wonder if Brandley’s loving word salads are part of a public manipulation technique against Sarah as insurance in a split - e.g. “I was so supportive and loving to her see!!!” We know their genuine followers aren’t exactly going to look at their content with any nuance, and old 16 schools loves the victim narrative. He loses points for her “wOrKiNG 16 hOuR dAyS” to provide for his family story since he is actually providing extra-marital dick though (also what’s with the obsession with 16?

I also wonder if this is all like super fresh - maybe that question box was submitted by the affair partner if they are trying to share the details to get the story out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it is the person I speculated earlier, she has school formal photos posted from late last year, which really just drives home how foul that age gap is, especially with a 10 year old child in the house.

The near naked mirror selfies are definitely trying to send a message, whether it’s a thirst trap or a misguided flex on the girl lol.

I do wonder if Brandley’s loving word salads are part of a public manipulation technique against Sarah as insurance in a split - e.g. “I was so supportive and loving to her see!!!” We know their genuine followers aren’t exactly going to look at their content with any nuance, and old 16 schools loves the victim narrative. He loses points for her “wOrKiNG 16 hOuR dAyS” to provide for his family story since he is actually providing extra-marital dick though (also what’s with the obsession with 16?

I also wonder if this is all like super fresh - maybe that question box was submitted by the affair partner if they are trying to share the details to get the story out there.
If it’s the one I’m suspecting, her twin sister also has photos of them in their school uniforms last year on her page. I have a daughter of similar age and the thought of a married father in his 30’s preying on her gives me the biggest ick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine making your whole personality ‘amazing supportive loving husband and stand up father teaching his boys how to treat women’ but you’re really a dirty dog ……..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s what I’m wondering too. It had to come from somewhere and no one has ever suggested it here! If she really is trying to get the news out or be an influencer, it makes sense. She’d have to follow that page though, because I think they’re on private?
---
Imagine making your whole personality ‘amazing supportive loving husband and stand up father teaching his boys how to treat women’ but you’re really a dirty dog ……..
I really hope it’s true for this exact reason 😂. What would Maggie say, Brad!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol that photo of Sez with the towel on, yeah, um, that ain’t no thirst trap amirite fellas. That pic reminds me of an old granny who had a perm go wrong.

I really don’t know if the cheating is true but I really pray it is, Sez is too much of a lying smug duck and quite frankly it’s about time she gets what she deserves.

As for Teddys speech, it’s tit. He’s got issues that need addressing. He’s also not cute, speech impediments are not cute either.

Where is her family? Haven’t spotted them for a while. Maybe they dislike her again.

That video of Brad attempting to look all gym junkie like really resembles a constipated toddler trying to work some pebbles out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whoever said head of pubes was on the money.
oh ffs this is not natural curls this is what everyone did with a tit tonne of moose and a hair dryer in the 80s-90s
---
those nails wtf

there is every possibility this is true he has never been so absent from her social media before, and any young influencer wannabe would jump at the chance if that is their sole goal in life. I can think of the really ridiculous choices and guys i fancied at that age and if someone was that way inclined, maybe had some daddy issues and old mate cashed up try hard has all the gear and no idea rocked up and was pouring money and attention on her it could happen. There are a lot of dumb young people out there that will do anything for instafame or just atention

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow Teddy needs some serious speech help! My 3.5yr old speaks better than him.
Do we think Finn is going to school?
the fact that he’s been seen at the gym in the school term, and then Teddy said that he was cooking with Mum and then he said Finn won’t know why implied that Finn was home…

We haven’t seen a Finn lunchbox other than snacks…

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I’d love to see brandly write a tell all book! I would buy it..
she won’t get jack tit in a divorce, there are plenty of videos on line of her belittling him, threatening him, and her desire to blow money

Reactions: 6
I would re follow them for sure 😂
With the storm that's about to ensue, I think im going to live to regret opening my mouth in the comment section on Sez post on Sunday night and getting blocked as a result. If a divorce happens im going to have to buy a burner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the storm that's about to ensue, I think im going to live to regret opening my mouth in the comment section on Sez post on Sunday night and getting blocked as a result. If a divorce happens im going to have to buy a burner 😂
:LOL: the extra engagement is probably the one thing that would drive either of them to do it
Or he might walk in the opposite direction of towards his family for the young gym girl, the best bit of that is she would probably drop his arse pretty quickly after that

I dont wish a broken home on any children, but shes a mole and hes a complete twit, the kids are screwed already I cannot imagine how she would guilt them if he left and spent time with them

Reactions: 9
Wait wait wait... guys, how legit is this Intel?

A part of me thinks that if it wasn't true, she'd post a bunch of "loved by you" hand holding in the car posts.... or even a video bleeping laughing their arses off at the rumour (that's what I'd do? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.