The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a date night? It was just a photo of some food on a plate…
We also know big Sez likes to time shift and post things “in real time” aka out of order. So who knows when this food was eaten or if it was on a date night (or if it was someone else’s food because we know they like to steal content and claim it as their own 🤪🤪). It’s all smoke and mirrors to suit the narrative of being a content creator/boy mum who just loves being loved her husband.

It’s the plight of many influenzas - they catapult themselves into the limelight based on a part of their identity (in this case a DaDMuM and a Mrs DaDMuM) and then morph solely into it. They can’t let it go no matter the cost (in this case Sez’s frontline advocacy police career, their friends, the truth, concept of reality etc) because they perceive it to be synonymous with success, support, security, validation etc.

Their kids may be intolerable, but they are sadly products of their environment. I really do feel for kids of problematic influencers - they are all kinds of messed up because of their parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I agree they'll never split, they will stay in that marriage no matter how miserable they are. Her for money, him probably for the kids because he knows she'd be a massive bleep in divorce. Not 100% on the cheating rumours either, I'll believe it when proof pops up. It'll come out eventually if it's true.

Reactions: 14
That story of them in the kitchen seemed so forced. Sez has been reading tattle and asked Brandley to play happy families when he popped by to see the kids on his ‘Sez approved’ midweek supervised visit.

If I didn’t believe the affair rumours before, I certainly do now.

Edit: does anyone remember what day of the week they did their last live? Is it only Wednesdays and weekends we see Brad?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story of them in the kitchen seemed so forced. Sez has been reading tattle and asked Brandley to play happy families when he popped by to see the kids on his ‘Sez approved’ midweek supervised visit.

If I didn’t believe the affair rumours before, I certainly do now.

Edit: does anyone remember what day of the week they did their last live? Is it only Wednesdays and weekends we see Brad?
Every 2nd weekend even?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would you do silver crowns? Surely just normal fillings? I guess that’s what happens when you guzzle Coke us a toddlah 🤔

Pleased they’ve been to a dentist though 😂
My son had one (it's gone now, the tooth fell out). Wasn't from lack of dental care, sadly.

However, looks like Ted has about 3 in a row there. I heard the going price for those teeth is $1k per silver tooth so the kearns tooth fairy better get ready 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Little man spotted in the supermarket.. fairly certain he had a box of condoms hidden in his arms. Wedding ring confirmed on and take away for dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Looks like Brad might get a buddy at the gym soon lol
Is anyone in this other group to search if there is any posts from Jason in there?
Oh Jason. You do make me laugh.
(It’s a bit off that he takes the tattles outside of tattle pages, but he is a funny bugger.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it amusing that they can never address the speculation of their relationship, as that will mean that they both read here. Lol.

I seen Beaky and the youngest at Tuggerah Westfield today, she didn’t look happy and I think she might’ve been with her mum (not certain)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s going on with the forehead/fivehead in the car video? When she raises her eyebrows her hairline does very weird things. Bad Botox?

Reactions: 7
Wee man will have to be double checking the condoms for holes if sez ever forgives him so he can get some, an oopsie baby would right up her alley

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.