The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Teddy is missing his first molars (I think it’s those teeth) on the top row and he has silver teeth on the bottom…..
I'll bet my house its because they were destroyed and full of cavities from their tit diet, lack of hygeine and poor general health 😂 excessive boost and soft drink will do that to a kid, who knew
---
Something going on in there amongst the sea of saliva…. Silver crowns on baby teeth? An expander?
Expanders go on top and go in about age 12- these are silver crowns!! 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'll bet my house its because they were destroyed and full of cavities from their tit diet, lack of hygeine and poor general health 😂 excessive boost and soft drink will do that to a kid, who knew
---

Expanders go on top and go in about age 12- these are silver crowns!! 😱
I added the expander bit in sheer hope that she had done something for her kids dental care….
probably explains Finn’s gap too

Reactions: 10
Would you do silver crowns? Surely just normal fillings? I guess that’s what happens when you guzzle Coke us a toddlah 🤔

Pleased they’ve been to a dentist though 😂

Reactions: 12
Wow Teddys teeth 😂😂😂 the tooth fairy will pay extra for those shiny bleeping things. Good Lordy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she put a filter on that photo ? She’s looking much slimmer than I her recent posts ….

Reactions: 9
Detective Karen Ann Kearns (blue tick) here…

What if… they’re already separated and this isn’t a affair, but him enjoying a new relationship or situationship now he is free of big Sez? And they’re presenting a united front on socials, but he’s living away from home and working away is a believable lie to their followers who don’t know how revolutionising aged care works?

Edit to add:
What if Brad has left Sez, but she doesn’t want that because she wants him to run towards his family?

This could also explain the misalignment between Sez’s gender studies professorship and Brad’s sexist word vomit; and Brad talking about how stressed, boring and non-sexual Sez is while Sez is busy dedicating her Insta stories to how in love they are. Brad has been trying to Easter egg us all this time, amirite?!

It could also be why Brad overcompensated with the skate ark, and Sez buys her children 40kg of lollies and toys when it’s just a regular Tuesday - they are buying their love as the “cool and woke” parent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't condone cheating in any way shape or form but I would enjoy seeing these two be taken down a peg or two after their professing to be experts on marriage and child rearing. Plus they have both been horrible horrible people at times.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think they’re separated, they had a date night last weekend. I don’t think they’ll ever split up. Just be miserable together forever, as long as they can be smug on social media. What a life 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They’ll never seperate. She would be a bleep in the divorce if they were to ever spilt. She’s an idiot if she keeps taking him back. But she’s definitely trying to reinvent herself.. so something has definitely happened

Reactions: 21
Something going on in there amongst the sea of saliva…. Silver crowns on baby teeth? An expander?
Stainless steel crowns. Done under a general usually. Primarily to treat soft teeth. I know this because 2 of my kids needed them (genetics, yay) and that’s why we very rarely get them soft drink, they brush and floss twice a day and use mouth wash. We see the dentist every 6 months.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stainless steel crowns. Done under a general usually. Primarily to treat soft teeth. I know this because 2 of my kids needed them (genetics, yay) and that’s why we very rarely get them soft drink, they brush and floss twice a day and use mouth wash. We see the dentist every 6 months.
And here is Teddy, with giant cups of lollies and coke plus whatever else we don’t see even after the dental work, bleeping hell.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think they’re separated, they had a date night last weekend. I don’t think they’ll ever split up. Just be miserable together forever, as long as they can be smug on social media. What a life 🫠
Was it a date night? It was just a photo of some food on a plate…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ I just listened to those stunted kids. How bleeping embarrassing that she thinks this is acceptable(no shade on any kids that need help embarrassing because she hasn't done anything about it) Finnnnnnnny sounds like a 4 year old the other one sounds like my kid when he was 2. No wonder Finnnnnnnny hasn't been at school.

As far as the separation the smug bleep will never leave but I think Brad obviously wants out and he will be the one to walk he has already been setting it up she is just too bleeping stupid to realise.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.