The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nightlight ad was one of the worst I have seen. I got motion sickness watching it and it really highlighted Teddy’s poor speech.

Reactions: 14
I would have to agree 😂 at first I couldn’t comprehend anyone going there with him. But yep, I’ve been a silly teen, older men in a fancy car, with money, maybe that’s the appeal? But Christ on a bike, the wife and kids would surely be a no no. Maybe she doesn’t know who he is 🤣🤣🤣
---

Yeah but he copied and pasted that exact post from years before too 😂😂 he foretold his own future, what a duck head
Lol the first post was probably the army fling and this second one the gym fling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That nightlight ad was one of the worst I have seen. I got motion sickness watching it and it really highlighted Teddy’s poor speech.
Agree!
Not to gloat, but my 3 year old speaks better!
I have 4 kids and i know very well kids develop at different stages but jeepers. He needs intervention, stat, before school.
It's not cute to watch. It's quite distressing.

Reactions: 16
In a far-fetched world this is a chance for a whole personality shift for her. Imagine if she actually admitted to being a witch of a woman and having bullied other women? Actually face facts and at the same time openly expose how his little man syndrome manipulated her. I mean… that’s the ultimate way out of this situation. She’s going to cop tit for this regardless because once word gets out people will google and find us, but surely if she wants to win the fans… making herself look like she is changing her spots is the way to do it. Then we laughed forever and ever.

That’s my fictional bedtime story finished, thanks for coming to my Teddy talk 🤓
---
P
WTF is that video he posted?? Like, seriously dude. What are you filming???
Please do share!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please do share!
He's filmed himself doing some short arse squat type move at the gym. What exactly is the point of setting your phone up to film yourself doing some sort of mini squat thing?
Am I missing something here?

Also, bulking up makes him appear more of a little person than before.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He's filmed himself doing some short arse squat type move at the gym. What exactly is the point of setting your phone up to film yourself doing some sort of mini squat thing?

That despo video literally had me wheezing.

Such a dropkick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really couldn’t work out why someone in middle management in aged care would need to work away from home for weeks at a time.. it’s not corporate! Makes sense now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought the same thing.
Like, why wouldn't you naturally be there like any other day?
I’m guessing it clashes with Finn’s game, maybe?

Can we assume all of the kids have dropped skateboarding from their personalities? We’re in full football mode now.
---
If Brad has posted a few random things, I’m guessing he’s got a James ad coming.

Reactions: 16
He is doing a ‘good morning’ which is typically a CrossFit move done with a bar. Would be hilarious if that video had hidden meaning because of the name 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree!
Not to gloat, but my 3 year old speaks better!
I have 4 kids and i know very well kids develop at different stages but jeepers. He needs intervention, stat, before school.
It's not cute to watch. It's quite distressing.
Agree, my 3yo niece is way more articulate, its scary that he is turning 5 in October 😬😬

Reactions: 4
Yes to getting everything out the night before. Even before my non working days, we still pack bags and get clothes out the night before. Why make mornings any harder than they need to be?!

I also assume their uniforms are ironed (or meant to be) so it could all be done at the same time during the ‘Sunday reset’
yes we wash jumpers, uniforms on the weekend and they are always out the night before… because I can’t even function as half a human in the morning let alone think what my child needs 🤣🤣

• Haha

This was hard to watch 🤢

• Haha
I don’t come here often (I really should because the Sophie Cachia thread is slowwww these days) but I know it’s been mentioned before… the fact that Cate Dodd and Sarah have disappeared from each others life.
Seemingly Cate is spending all the time with Amy G instead.
It’s Cate’s bday today and I’m waiting for a bday shout out but nothing so far… did she see right through her?!
What happened with Sarah and Kate I missed all that drama? How did Sarah know Kate?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.