The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless he is really unhappy and he leaves. There has to be something going on in their marriage if he’s allegedly looking elsewhere. they haven’t done anything as a family for a long time! Weekend was prepaid so it would have been weird him not going. Also, who wears condoms after being married for all those years. Think they would be on the same page! Who’s protecting who?

Reactions: 19
I don’t come here often (I really should because the Sophie Cachia thread is slowwww these days) but I know it’s been mentioned before… the fact that Cate Dodd and Sarah have disappeared from each others life.
Seemingly Cate is spending all the time with Amy G instead.
It’s Cate’s bday today and I’m waiting for a bday shout out but nothing so far… did she see right through her?!

Reactions: 8
What a dodgy little worm. We always knew the crap they post was bs, but to have an affair out in the open would surely make their followers see through the lies. Creeper.

Reactions: 10
I don’t come here often (I really should because the Sophie Cachia thread is slowwww these days) but I know it’s been mentioned before… the fact that Cate Dodd and Sarah have disappeared from each others life.
Seemingly Cate is spending all the time with Amy G instead.
It’s Cate’s bday today and I’m waiting for a bday shout out but nothing so far… did she see right through her?!
Cate and Sarah broke up around the same time Sarah introduced her to Amy! They unfollowed each other back in January, from memory 👀👀

Reactions: 9
My guess is absolutely the girl in the gym video he liked on the 17th July. Ticks every box on @MrsZee83 list re: age, job and building their profile. Also has curls lol. I think someone already posted a pic!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless he is really unhappy and he leaves. There has to be something going on in their marriage if he’s allegedly looking elsewhere. they haven’t done anything as a family for a long time! Weekend was prepaid so it would have been weird him not going. Also, who wears condoms after being married for all those years. Think they would be on the same page! Who’s protecting who?
Maybe the condom post was brad trying to remove suspicion from why he suddenly wanted to use them again or was caught with them 🤔🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe the condom post was brad trying to remove suspicion from why he suddenly wanted to use them again or was caught with them 🤔🤢
Yessssssss!!! Definitely agree. It's all falling together like a giant, dramatic jigsaw puzzle.
This new chick must have curls for sure!!
---
Maybe she’ll make him get the tattoo of her name on his little Brad now
Just 'Sez" though, because it's so teeny-weeny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if the putrid little man will stick around with the raging witch. duck this is going to be gold. They will sell the swamp and big Sez will cash in with the other bogan single mothers.

Reactions: 6
I’m calling it! Sez will be pregnant within the next few months. That keeps him and keeps her out of work for the next 5 years. Keep living the dream sez! Just remember the town you live in is very very small. People love gossip 😊

Reactions: 22
between Charli Kate all but confirming her split today and this tea here, I have spent more time refreshing Tattle than I’d like to admit today 👀🤣 c’mon Sez, give us a show 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sez is looking at it wrong. Don't pretend you're all happy families. Expose him.
Imagine the engagement 🤣
She'd gain lots of new followers looking to watch the tit show unfold 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All of Brad’s nostalgia posts reek of midlife crisis and trying to recapture his youth, what better way than with a young fling? We know that he’s into promiscuous teens and that Sarah isn’t anymore 😂

Still don’t know why a smoking hot 19 year old would want to go swimming in Brad’s swamp. But I guess I did a lot of stupid things when I was that age too 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All of Brad’s nostalgia posts reek of midlife crisis and trying to recapture his youth, what better way than with a young fling? We know that he’s into promiscuous teens and that Sarah isn’t anymore 😂

Still don’t know why a smoking hot 19 year old would want to go swimming in Brad’s swamp. But I guess I did a lot of stupid things when I was that age too 🫠
I would have to agree 😂 at first I couldn’t comprehend anyone going there with him. But yep, I’ve been a silly teen, older men in a fancy car, with money, maybe that’s the appeal? But Christ on a bike, the wife and kids would surely be a no no. Maybe she doesn’t know who he is 🤣🤣🤣
---
I feel this was the beginning of the end..
Yeah but he copied and pasted that exact post from years before too 😂😂 he foretold his own future, what a duck head

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.