The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely living for this! If the photo part is true, what’s the bet she found out when it synced to the cloud and her stupid post a few days ago with that photo of him at work/a conference was her passive aggressive way of letting him know she’d seen it 🍿👀
YESSSS! because it really made no sense for her to include that in the commentary? like why do we need to know you have synced clouds. But a hidden message directed to brad... its riddled with passive aggressive and toxic tones, way more sezzies style ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did I read that Brad left the army cause he wanted to be there for his family.. what a load of $hit that is.. He was and obviously still is a handsy little maggot. And he didn't leave because he walked back to his family he was shown the door.. The idiot didn't even last long, less than 2 yrs. She whined so much, she was alone, or she couldn't handle the baby, there was always something with her. His voice reminds me of a 13yo going thru puberty. She deserves everything she gets and a whole lot more. He deserves to get gangrene of the dick.
---

He liked this post… maybe it’s one of these “babes”
She will convince him to leave there.. he will walk towards his family she will say.. hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This could go so many ways now 🤣

Will she purposely fall pregnant to make him stay?

Will she stay because she's a co-dependant flop who can't walk away from her dream house with lake views....

Will he leave thinking he could get what he wants... younger hotter women...

Will she kick him out, make it public that he did wrong, try and start a "single warrior mums" clan... ???

How embarrassed must she be walking around in public, knowing we all know, and she's trying to play happy families and we all know she's talking smack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
“Accidental” pregnancy seems very likely.

Maybe this is really what his little condom lecture was about. They don’t just prevent pregnancies, definitely essential if you’ve got multiple partners 👀

Reactions: 19
If this affair is true, then that little stunted man better not do any more word salad posts making out he’s the worlds best husband and dad 🤢 or giving advice of any kind! It shows that what you see on insta can be so far from reality! Bunch of frauds, you couldn’t pay me a million dollars to swap lives with big Sez

Reactions: 13
That’s some hot gossip! It lines up with her post about the synced photos and the Sunday/Monday post where she looked like she had been crying all weekend. Trying to look like a teenager for the family event in the weekend. Makes sense why he isn’t around much lately. You might be into something! I’m sure the hot little gym bunny loves being loved by him too!!

Reactions: 21
I am living for this downfall of Australia's happiest couple!

I'm also a big fan of karma hitting their ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Its Sarah to a T.. she is a nasty mouth witch.. When she ripped me apart she didn't know who I was married to. I didn't use my married name, which is also my husbands surname and the little busted maggots arse CO... (was). If she reads here she wont be able to figure it out nor will he.
And do you care if she does?
---
YESSSS! because it really made no sense for her to include that in the commentary? like why do we need to know you have synced clouds. But a hidden message directed to brad... its riddled with passive aggressive and toxic tones, way more sezzies style ;)
ooooooo maybe this was a "FYI Brad - don't forget we share the cloud and I know everything!!!! I'm going to fck you up when you get home"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The synced photo comment really does make sense now!! I always wondered why she referenced that. Obviously a dig at her dirty dog husband. His extra posing gym photos are also obviously a thirst trap for a certain woman or women.
And she does look extra haggard and beady/beaky like she's been yelling and angry sobbing. And extra quiet on social media.
bleeping love me some gooooood Karma!!!!
Working extra hours my ass. Working extra hours AWAY my ass. This is amazing.

Reactions: 23
Lol if this is true, it couldn't happen to 2 more deserving people 🤗
She'll never leave, she needs him more than he needs her. She would have nothing, the unemployed bum. Would explain the sudden hair transformation and the new clothes she's attempting to pull off.
---
Did I read that Brad left the army cause he wanted to be there for his family.. what a load of $hit that is.. He was and obviously still is a handsy little maggot. And he didn't leave because he walked back to his family he was shown the door.. The idiot didn't even last long, less than 2 yrs. She whined so much, she was alone, or she couldn't handle the baby, there was always something with her. His voice reminds me of a 13yo going thru puberty. She deserves everything she gets and a whole lot more. He deserves to get gangrene of the dick.
---

She will convince him to leave there.. he will walk towards his family she will say.. hahahahaha
Yeah that's what she's said in the past, 'he walked towards his family'. But it was confirmed by a family member on one of his posts once they he left because he couldn't hack it, or the police. Because Brad sticks to nothing.

Reactions: 20
This info is from a close friend who is in the fitness industry and knows his stuff. And loves his tea ;)
Apparently the big ogre knows and is extremely angry and embarrassed however of course won't leave because she relies on him and needs to keep up the front. Didn't we all guess that anyway??
Very stormy in swamp land at the moment it sounds.
Exactly what we thought the pathetic witch isn't going anywhere but it is going to be bleeping hilarious when the midget decides to leave though.

Reactions: 8
Just gonna share these again, for the newbies anyway. One is from his uncle I think and step mum.
I really giggle out loud when I read these, they never get old.
Have we got any brave Tattlers who dare reach out to them both 🤣 they don’t need a code to join, we would love to welcome them here

Reactions: 20
And do you care if she does?
---

ooooooo maybe this was a "FYI Brad - don't forget we share the cloud and I know everything!!!! I'm going to fck you up when you get home"
Im not worried if she finds out... She can threaten me with her legal letter hahahahaha..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope he does do a word salad so all the tattlers can hate spam it. Get yo fake accounts ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this is true, I have no doubt she is trying to do everything to keep the little man. She has no job, no back bone to raise her kids by herself, and will be unable to afford the fake dream house. Everyone is waiting to see what happens next including everyone that she has used and abused. What goes around, comes around. Will she be able to keep it up? Or will she slide off socials? Will she continue to post boring content of her perfect children and perfect lunches? Real humans know Facebook is a front and what happens behind the pretty posted perfect pictures is something incredibly different. What’s really happening big Sez? I know you read here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Or a message to Brad's girlfriend...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.