Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did some maths 😂. Those little bone broth jars are $37.95 each (rounding to $38) and make 39 serves. That’s over $1 a serve! If you buy “3 for 2” then it’s $76 for 117 serves. That’s not even a one month supply, assuming her and the kids have it once a day (forget Brad). She claims to put it in ✨literally✨ everything. How much is she trying to con people into spending on bone broth?! (With no actual studies to back up nutrition claims)
---
Also, do you know what would be actually immune boosting and healthy for your kids and prepared in two minutes? A salad sandwich on whole grain bread. Hell, even throwing a handful of frozen peas in with their noodles has more proven benefit than this snake oil.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

DoomScroller

VIP Member
A whole bunch of us are scratching our heads wondering what we should do. Should I delete YouTube? Is pocket money still a thing? When can we leave them home alone? Talking birds and the bees is one thing, but how to answer those really uncomfortable questions that I can’t imagine having to verbalise.. sleepovers, riding in the front seat, chores, homework..

What is she actually trying to say? Is she saying the uncomfortable questions are about sleepovers, riding in the front seat, (what?) chores and homework? She can’t verbalise those things? I don’t understand what s the message she is trying to convey.
Is Sez just using Chatgpt for her posts now???

• Haha

Msoscyq

VIP Member
My kids have literally never been offered a lollipop by a nurse or doctor 🫠
---
Sarah is the queen of gender stereotyping, BoYmUm crap. “Boys are sooo active!” “boys are sooo wild!” and whatever other stereotypes you want to throw at it. She’s so full of her own BS.
Same! A sticker maybe when getting vax, but no lollipops.

My toddler picked a pink lollipop at the barber's after his haircut. It was a strawberry milkshake chuppachup (the best flavour!), and no one said a word. Coz no one fucking cares!

• Haha

102greenbank

I love how she tried to pretend that they wanted to see Little Mermaid over Spider-Man and Transformers…but said in the comments they’re going to Spider-Man later in the week. No doubt they’ll go to Transformers too with Ted (nothing like an M rated movie for a widdle bubbah, amirite?)
The kids probably chucked a massive bratty tantrum and she promised to take them to the ‘boy’ movie if she bribed them with junk food, plastic toys and some Santa Cruz brand name crap.
I don’t like the speak badly of kids but I doubt these are kind and caring young boys…. Probably schoolyard bullies bragging about being celebrities and being nasty to the kids who wear kmart / big w.

let’s not forget Brad sent them to school with an expensive Pokemon card to ‘show the other children what hard work can get you!’ EYEROLL

he’s such a hypocrite- complains about being underprivileged when growing up but teaches his kids to be materialistic snobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Heart

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I'm surprised Outspoken posted this. They usually steer clear from the legal threatening psychos. How long until they get a DM? Lol
Screenshot_20230620-101227_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Youseeingthis

She's unattractive, 'parents' her kids by buying them stuff, doesn't clean her house and is only just mastering basic AF meals. Useless beast. He's just as fugly and an entitled wanker too. I feel no sense of guilt for openly talking about how horrid these two are. Bring on the tea from our new contributors!

Reggie21

How about DadDumb?

If Dadmum works 16 hour days revolutionising aged care and can't find time to have lunch or dinner with the family, meanwhile Sarahkearnsofficial is a grifting stay at home mum for a few years now, surely Dadmum needs a new name. How can he keep calling himself Dadmum when he does no mothering? Any suggested names tattlers?

• Haha
Clearing screenshots out of my phone, usually delete as soon as I’ve posted, but I found these and if I have to see them, so do you 🫠

I’m not ready to replace my avatar, but these are gems!
A94DCD00-FD36-4D73-9449-333B1286D1F6.jpeg

59713312-36C0-44BA-945E-3A41506565D1.jpeg

• Haha
POV it’s not even the middle of the year and you’ve already posted the same boring story with a sleeping photo of your bubbah toddlah THREE times.
(Posted while resettling my almost five year old, who is almost the exact same age as Teddy 🫠)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How has this even come up? It’s not like he has any friends to talk to. Sez was probably bitching about something and he’s thought, “oh nows my chance to post about what a superior man I am! All those sad women will lap it up!!”

Brad, you’ve said plenty of times no more babies. Why haven’t you had the snip? ✂✂✂

Omfg I have never wanted to vomit harder in my life. The image of the beast, legs up, letting Brandleys swimmers try to do their thing 🤮 I'm dead. I am deceased. In the worst kind of way.
Aww lovely. So much misogyny.
Women only want sex if they want a baby. Women trick men into having babies (including his own wife) because men are brainless and sex obsessed 🫠

whatsmyname?

Shouldn’t presents (like large expensive Lego sets) be reserved for actual special occasions like birthdays and Christmas? I’ve always wondered if constantly buying kids toys throughout the year makes these events feel less special.

As a child, I would be so excited that I’d hardly sleep a wink on Christmas Eve. It’s hard to believe this lot would be the same when they are treated to new things all year long. What could they put on their wish list that they don’t already have?

How old is her oldest son??? Okay so they went to the movies and saw TLM…. That’s pretty normal… but why the staged photos with the dolly? Does she really expect us to believe he plays with dolls?
(And I’m not saying boys can’t but i’ve never seen her boys do it and I doubt dad mum would let them!). I know he liked squishmellows…. But suddenly playing with dollies????? Unlikely!!!
Teddy played with dolls for a week and they got a month's content out of it. Plus they got Kmart to change the packaging on their doll accessories to include boys. Oh yeah, they got about $500 worth of freebies too.
I can see now why she posts this gender stereotyping shit.
---
FFS...its a lollipop!
You're trying to tell me that doctors and nurses are now getting their knickers in a twist over the colour and flavour of a lollipop?
I still call BS.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Yet Brad often claims they’ve done it all themselves, no help from anyone, just hard work. Yet living with the parents to save for a deposit sure smells like help to me.

Fostercat24

That Dickmum post from Dec 2017 was clearly lies when Brandley starts with 'A friend of mine' because we know he has none. Also feel sorry for the boys who want to watch other movies but are forcibly brainwashed by their grifting mother to watch a different movie so pathetic content can be created. Absolutely wicked parenting.

• Haha

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
I can't believe she filmed that - it's horrendous - I don't even know where to start - the pillar literally in the middle of the room right next to the end of the bed, the raised floor, the low ceiling, the cheap carpet, the windows behind the bed with spotlight blinds that need to be pulled down behind the fantastic furniture bed, the ugly stone wall, the horrific mirror, the fake fire (WTF), the feather display, the door to the garage, the trinkets on the shelving, the ridiculously enormous tv - there is literally not one thing in that room that would make me stop and think that's nice!!

• Haha