Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
A glimpse of the skate park.
*Noted. Not being used. Have the council ordered them not to use while they look in to it?
Yes. I have heard back on Friday, and they are not to utilise it until paperwork is lodged, the case is commenced and (if) it's passed all safety inspections and gets the required approval. It's legally off limits. They have not lodged anything as yet. They maddddddddd.

Hehehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Dear fellow Tattlers, I need advice.
Yesterday I brought my 7 year old Grandson to Wendy's for an ice cream, like I do every Monday.
For the past 2 years he has chosen Oreos flavour, but yesterday he wanted rainbow flavour.
The young girl serving us didn't bat an eyelid!
I'm so upset and worried.
I'm thinking of complaining to Wendy's. Shouldn't the person serving us be more caring towards me? Shouldn't she have checked that I'm ok with him chosing rainbow ice cream?
You just can't get good customer service any more.
I'm livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

shortcake

I’m new here too! 👋

I was recently at the new school athletics carnival and watched Knox slyly try to push in front of a lady with a small baby to get to the canteen quicker. Soooo kind and considerate 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Selling Self Awareness

Don’t ruin the narrative ladies! Love this passive aggressive response. Says I see you for what you are Sez but I’m going to remain diplomatic.
IMG_6667.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Strategic comment by Brandley to push the post back in to people’s feeds…. 🤢 If you gotta try this hard guys, it ain’t working.

View attachment 2286333
What's with the blue heart? Why not go for a non gender specific colour? Or pink? Or rainbow? As a male, why did his brain automatically go to blue for a post showing boys?

Maybe you're part of the problem you keep complaining about dkhead

• Haha
Reactions: 41

amiritefellas

Also someone who knows the Kearns personally and everything on this page is 100% true. He is a sleaze ball, she is stuck up her own 🍑 and she is either best friends or enemies with her own family.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

phonies

Chatty Member
Or they could buy their mum one for making it through the school term! Kids get $60 Lego and mummy gets a new vibrator! 🙏
…and everyone in this family gets no resilience because of the constant rewards for doing nothing of value! Below average people, doing below average stuff, and thinking they are fantastic. 🤢

P.S. I’m new here, and I’m glad I’ve found my swamp people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
He didn't last a full 2yrs in the Army. He didn't like being told what to do. Cadet Kearns felt he was Major material and was far from it.. Complained about being sent out for training and tried to tell the higher ranked officers how everything should be done. Mrs Snaggletooth didn't want him to enlist. It was advised that maybe the Army wasn't a good fit for him or his family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The complaint was what most here have speculated about.
She’s lucky she left because there’s been precedence before about people being charged because they’ve used their power to threaten people. The fact she’d alluded to having access to info was not looked at favourably at all.

As for him. Let’s put it this way, there’s only a few reasons people who have under two years experience in the cops are put into any of the liaison roles 1) they’re pregnant 2) they’re on desk duties because of an injury or 3) they’re not considered a team player and don’t work well with others. No prizes for guessing which one he fell into.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

shortcake

The kids probably chucked a massive bratty tantrum and she promised to take them to the ‘boy’ movie if she bribed them with junk food, plastic toys and some Santa Cruz brand name crap.
I don’t like the speak badly of kids but I doubt these are kind and caring young boys…. Probably schoolyard bullies bragging about being celebrities and being nasty to the kids who wear kmart / big w.

let’s not forget Brad sent them to school with an expensive Pokemon card to ‘show the other children what hard work can get you!’ EYEROLL

he’s such a hypocrite- complains about being underprivileged when growing up but teaches his kids to be materialistic snobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I know a child in Knox’s class at the new school and I asked what they thought of him. The child described him as a “show off” which tracks with the online performances we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So moldy muff (sez) finally deleted and blocked me. I asked her why she needed to bring a gender debate into TLM. I said it's just a Disney movie, there is nothing to say it's for girls only. She had a go at me and some of the aunties had a go at me. This is what there like in real life. If you don't agree with her or him, she bad mouths you and wipes you out of her circle. If you all notice he has no friends from his days in the Army, he wasn't liked at all. When he put that photo up of his of his police and army stuff, eyes rolled at the barracks and lots of laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Welcome new friends!!! We've waited so long for you, but so glad you are here now.

We walk with you and we see you.

• Haha
  • Heart

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
CF13AE19-3949-4DD4-B9E1-DFD75517D8DE.jpeg

Don’t you love when two awful hateful scammers tell everyone else how to be kind and loving when they would have no idea how to show real love or kindness if their life depended on it 🙄

Michy02

VIP Member
As much as I’d like to give my daughter everything she wants it’s my job as a parent to provide her with everything she needs. I’ve learnt to hold back on presents and toys and we enjoy experiences instead. In school holidays we will do a variety of activities like: Tree climb, museums of all sorts, zoo, art gallery, science centre and the library. Even sorting through old clothes and toys together to donate to charity.

If there is a good movie then we will go but no stuffed toys (I had to hold back on new Little Mermaid Merch recently) I’m trying to raise a kind kid and not a spoilt one.

• Heart
Reactions: 35