Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
Omfg I have never wanted to vomit harder in my life. The image of the beast, legs up, letting Brandleys swimmers try to do their thing 🤮 I'm dead. I am deceased. In the worst kind of way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

bunningsfan

I’m so stoked about all of these new accounts 🤗🤗🤗
I have been waiting so effing long! They are now local to me 🤢 so I see them around a fair bit (more than before) was unfortunate enough to have her at a recent birthday party. She stood there and there was one who was clearly there with her and a few desperados making their way over to her. Was quite funny to watch her try and fit in. The new school will eat them up alive.. well, the brat pack mums will anyway

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My kids have literally never been offered a lollipop by a nurse or doctor 🫠
---
Sarah is the queen of gender stereotyping, BoYmUm crap. “Boys are sooo active!” “boys are sooo wild!” and whatever other stereotypes you want to throw at it. She’s so full of her own BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
So a few things can confirm from an extremely reliable source: speculation about why she left the job is correct.
Basically cracked it that the cops wouldn’t approve her secondary employment as it breached their social media policy.
And then there was the complaint ….
Was barely at work during her “12 years” of service.
Barely anyone even knew who she was at the last station because she was on mat leave most of the time.
Not very well liked by mums at new school. They tolerate her to be “good Christians” but really are appalled by their whole family. The school is very conservative. They try to be inclusive so kids get invited to things but only because they’re welcoming of new students.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
IMG_6466.png

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact it looks like Knox is doing this a #ad, the claw like nails or the trucker hat… 🤢🤢 nothing about this makes me want to race out and buy a vibrator

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

jsummo

I just watched all three kids do the high 5 thing… I shouldn’t say it, but fuck they’re all so punchable. Any time the phone is out recording they all have to be centre of attention, it’s so gross.

• Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

I know I’m preaching to the converted but I can’t get over how ignorant she is of how her own husband talks about women online when she’s doing her pathetic rants about men? It’s almost impressive in a weird way about how stoopid she is, and him as well.
Good luck for those three little men in training cos with those two as parents they’ve got no hope.

Plus I’m still giggling at her telling us that they were both too into their “careers” at 18/19 to want to be in a relationship. That’s the best laugh I had all day 🤣

• Haha

bunningsfan

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’ve witnessed the Lego truck parked in a parents with prams spot leading up to Christmas last year, not once - but twice. And bubbah toddler definitely wasn’t in a pram
When the big man started up the latest failed business he was working out of a shared office (pay per day for your desk) I watched him many times park his precious tonka truck in spaces clearly reserved for a government organisation. Said government organisation have an entire floor of the building for them and a stack of designated car parks… he felt he was entitled obviously. But then also when they went to Costco they decided they were too good to take one of the 1,000 customer spaces and decided to use the staff only park..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

whatsmyname?

Talking to your kids about the birds and the bees is going to be a cakewalk compared to answering questions about why their entire childhood was turned into social media content. And why you prioritised getting likes from strangers on the internet over protecting their privacy.

Reactions: 31

canijustsay

VIP Member
She’ll have to declare her “hand held device” to the ato that will be fun to talk to her accountant about

Sez is following dry July
Not sure if she’s hoping the swamp stays dry or if the bottle of lube is for her dryness..

• Haha
Reactions: 30

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Look my kids watch a bit of tv when home. I’ll admit that. But when we are out of the house I have never handed them a device. (Unless we are at dinner and they’ve eaten and are starting to get restless and I want to talk! But that’s rare. Mainly because we don’t go to dinner much 😂)
But I refuse to let my kids be so incapable of using their eyes and brains when we are out of the house. If you’re bored, so be it. But there is absolutely no reason for you to be looking down at a screen just because the action doesn’t directly involve you. Look up, watch, learn something, be interested, find a way to get enjoyment out of observing. Step outside of your own selfish bubble to support someone else doing something. If my kids were asking to look at a screen at a sports event, I’d feel so infuriated. And like I’d failed at teaching them to be humans in society.

I will edit to add: they’ve never asked for a device. The only reason they would start asking would be if they’d learned it was an option. Just don’t ever give it to them and they’ll never ask.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30