Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
not even kidding, when I saw the photo of his fivehead I immediately thought of Team America which always leads me to think of my favourite ew meme 😂🤮
---

Getting my ligation and later hysterectomy is the best thing I did. I was so anxious constantly!
Hahah right! It’s my fave meme for these two 🤢

Reactions: 2
If Dadmum works 16 hour days revolutionising aged care and can't find time to have lunch or dinner with the family, meanwhile Sarahkearnsofficial is a grifting stay at home mum for a few years now, surely Dadmum needs a new name. How can he keep calling himself Dadmum when he does no mothering? Any suggested names tattlers?
DadExtraordinaire

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Pancake Titties

Catholic primary school teacher here - 2 sets of dots, curriculum (reading, writing, number and algebra etc) and learning behaviours (attitude in class, respect, cooperation with others etc) and a personal and social comment, usually approximately 200-250 words.

I tend to write about contribution to class discussions, capacity to work with classmates, behaviour during class, friendships etc. At my school, these are the only comments parents want to know about as we update an online learning journal throughout the semester so nothing should surprise them in the report.
Ah yep, ok. Thanks for explaining. I guess old mate can be let off the hook for this one 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
I wish the Tasmanian Police Force would make thelifeofclaire and her twin choose between the force and insta too.
Her twin isn’t a police officer. Also, she doesn’t talk about her career, if you know what she does it is because you have searched for it or you have seen someone else mention it. Claire is also nothing like sez bear. Nothing….