Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This last line reads like someone that’s been watching too much Sex and the City…
D0026114-0FA4-4BB5-B9B1-CB1126237A7E.jpeg

---
Oh and OF COURSE she’s leaving her options open for another baby. There is literally nothing else going on in her life. She won’t continue to get ✨proud partnerships✨ with her aging cash cows. A baby is her fallback and lord knows she has no actual alternative plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

amiritefellas

That is a lot of lollies. I pack food for the movies, like my parents used too. My bestie and I love going to the supermarket and loading up
🤣🤣🤣
Please tell me I’m not alone??
---
Completely staged moments!
Very staged. She has always wanted to come across as someone with money and ‘rich’. Her wedding cake was designed like a Tiffany box…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

PoorKnooxxy

I saw Knox today, at the local shopping centre, with what I'm guessing is a school friend.

What's scary is that I instantly recognised him, in a public space, as a total stranger.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

phonies

Chatty Member
Her advertising that pear!? She holds up FULL bottles of lube and massage oil and says 'they are great! Definitely need'

Babe, at least tip it down the sink. Make it half believable.
She’s in her early 30s, why does she need a whole bottle of lube? Oh wait… being married to Mr Little Man Syndrome (am I right fellas!) himself would make you drier than grass not on a flood plain.

• Haha

snarkism

Chatty Member
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

ktra2021

Chatty Member
What the fuck, these people not only support the NRL, they attended the games when they came to Qld , someone needs to cancel these fucks
If this was genuine she would have my full respect. But it’s not. It’s a pure grab for engagement on a night she knows many women will be scrolling whilst their partners watch the footy.

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
“It’s a pleasure to be able to spoil them.”

ie. I’m so lucky to be so rich I can buy them whatever junk they want.

And the pleasure is only hers because no one else would want to be around those spoilt brats who think existing and going to school is all they need to do to be rewarded with piles of stuff.

I like how she pretends this was a special one off treat and not a daily occurrence.

My kids got nothing for finishing school. I didn’t even realise that was a thing people did.

I’ve never seen another family throw so much junk at their kids. It turns my stomach. Even some really wealthy families I follow don’t flaunt their possessions like this. Especially for their kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She is fucking vile. Imagine using DV (WHICH YOU JOKE ABOUT AND NEVER DISCUSS) to get engagement!? WOW, Sez low even for you.

I notice she changed her posting peak engagement time tonight. Thought out and all. Ya absolute cunt.

• Heart
How is this vibe different to Friday morning nothing?!
His brother/s are playing football with his dad coaching right in front of him and he’s on a device?! When my husband or I play a sport or any of my kids everyone else in the family is encouraged to cheer, clap and watch not just us but the other team too. Stay home if you aren’t even going to be involved.

That whole Little Mermaid post and the "my kids were colour shamed by lollipops at the Drs" that came from it are so ridiculous. Sarah, babe, you aren't special or subversive for taking your kids to see a kids movie that all kids like. Every kid loves a Disney movie. I was an early childhood educator when Frozen came out, when I tell you every single child saw the movie and wanted to dress up as Elsa, I mean it.
Nurses are also way too busy to give a shit what colour lollipop your kid chooses. So either you're messaging yourself or your cult are just as full of shit as you.
---
Also, as someone whose parents neglected my dental health and hygiene as a child, take your oldest son to a dentist for his sake. Not for other people's comments or looks, but for his own health and self esteem. It's so much harder when they grow into adults with awful, crowded and crooked teeth. Take it from someone who knows. I know you read here, do something for your kids aside from buying them a mountain of plastic shit.

Emilyemily99

Don’t hate me 😂 but I love Loki, he’s the best thing to come out of the Kearns household, he’s such a beautiful bird. He needs far more care than he gets though.
I’m so passionate about this little fella and I feel so so sorry for him. Macaws have an intelligence level of a human toddler - meaning that Loki is by far the smartest Jen that family or miscreants.

They can also experience love, jealousy and loneliness and that breaks my heart. I wish they would rehome him. He is a beautiful boy and he deserves to be with a consistent and enriching flock.

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
So a few things can confirm from an extremely reliable source: speculation about why she left the job is correct.
Basically cracked it that the cops wouldn’t approve her secondary employment as it breached their social media policy.
And then there was the complaint ….
Was barely at work during her “12 years” of service.
Barely anyone even knew who she was at the last station because she was on mat leave most of the time.
Not very well liked by mums at new school. They tolerate her to be “good Christians” but really are appalled by their whole family. The school is very conservative. They try to be inclusive so kids get invited to things but only because they’re welcoming of new students.
Welcome new friends, sit down, put the kettle on 😂 spill the beans if you will.
they have to be the most hated family going.

• Haha
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
If this was genuine she would have my full respect. But it’s not. It’s a pure grab for engagement on a night she knows many women will be scrolling whilst their partners watch the footy.
They don’t care about DV, we know this for a fact, they mock people who feel triggered by their posts and they are bullies and abusers in their own way.

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
I didn’t take that as I’m he was going to the show, I took it as he was going out somewhere next Tuesday and Sarah forgot to tell him she bought tickets to the show for next Tuesday, so he won’t be able to go to the show because he’s going somewhere else 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2241594
Everything these Kearnts do annoys me but two things stood out:

1. He just announces that he’s away and that’s it? Surely as a married couple, particularly parents, you run it by the other person first. Not as in to ask permission, but more of just a “hey do we have anything planned/do you mind holding down the fort while I go” kinda thing.

2. Who the fuck forgets about a $270 gift?!

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
I don’t even have words for that latest post. There are not enough words in the English language to accurately describe how repulsed I am by these two. Looking at his leathery, stunted, Neanderthal, inbred face is contraception enough for me, thanks very much.

Remember when he told a certain micro-influencer that she was no oil painting?! Pot, meet kettle…

Reactions: 27