Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avex

Chatty Member
If I ever turn to a Dad influencer for contraception advice please just shoot me in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Oh get fucked!!! So many people can barely afford to live right now you ugly cunt!!!
I love how a few weeks ago she was like 'oh we don't do pocket money, they don't get money for helping the family, we are a team'... who needs pocket money when mummy buys you whatever the fuck you want when you do the bare minimum? Going to grow up just like their dad. Expect to be praised and people kissing the ground he walks on for doing the absolute minimum in life.

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Nah, cause I actually have still got a village… I haven’t alienated every person I’ve ever known. So, I can still ask my friends/family these tough questions. Can’t say the same for you though, boo.
This is so stupid. I’ve seen better structured pieces written on the ‘no dumb questions’ subreddit.

If she wants someone to help her, read one of the books by your husband’s favourite wet-dream parenting expert. Or, you know, when committing to having children, remember that their needs change and you can’t trade them in once it gets to a point where they need to learn non-bubba/bop things.

I set my kids up with a different family friend each who they could turn to when they need advice or some downtime. I’ve reflected on how I will tackle these conversations with my kids because I’ve had THEIR ENTIRE LIVES to consider it. I have created a village for my kids, not for me. Because the best part of parenting is 1) the day they learn to spew into a bucket and 2) seeing them become little individuals with a sense of self worth and a personality I would have loved to be friends with when I was younger.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
It absolutely blows my mind that 'outspoken' (the fucking irony of that ne) delete things from their social media!? You have a podcast and pages about influencers!? Titled OUTSPOKEN!? Yet nobody can be outspoken!?

Sez, you fragile cunt, maybe!? Just maybe take on board what so many people think and feel about you!? Maybe!? Just maybe you're the problem.

• Heart
Wishful thinking big Sez. Imagine being this fucking ugly and thinking there is a time when you will ever look put together :sick:
So, she was embarrassed to let one person see her looking like that on her own street but she's fine at posting it for her stadium of Cult followers to see?

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Her advertising that pear!? She holds up FULL bottles of lube and massage oil and says 'they are great! Definitely need'

Babe, at least tip it down the sink. Make it half believable.

• Haha
It’s gone down like a lead balloon.

Sarah, what point are you trying to make? You’ve mashed a whole bunch of disconnected ideas and it doesn’t follow one narrative. You keep harping on about older kids and their issues. But then it’s about how shallow social media is? (Aka your “career”)

You say we’re more connected, but it’s shallow and we’re actually alone. How does that apply to older kids, and not younger kids? Surely the exact same logic applies.

How can people be more judgemental about parenting older kids if no one is talking about parenting older kids?

When does “back in the day of real life villages” apply to? What does it mean? Again, how is that relevant to older kids and not younger kids(remember, connections met online aka baby groups don’t count)? I thought no one was allowed to talk about older kids, why would that be different then vs now? Where did the “real life village” come from and where did they go? Are you not able to maintain friends?

There’s actually plenty of advice and support around, just not from mummy influencers because advertisers aren’t interested. Find a friend. Honestly.

• Heart

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
The lollipop thing is really annoying me. It’s not a colour, it’s a FLAVOUR!!!! Everyone knows this! I’ll choose the pink one every time because it’s strawberry and that’s my favourite flavour. The colour has no part in this. What dumbass doesn’t understand this?

Reactions: 26

I'm A Sellebrity

Doesn't she treat them every time they go to the shops? Imagine these kids as teenagers- wanting and expecting everything that they see? Such poor parenting...

notgifted

VIP Member
I saw on the news this morning that’s there is a lot of rain coming in Queensland that might make its way south…. Crossing fingers and toes it hits Lake Mac/Dora Creek.
But I only want one property to be affected, those other people with low laying land don’t need any more bad luck, they already have had the Kearnts move in.
Yes! The rains have started in my patch in Qld, happily wishing it’s way to the Kearns swamplands
---
This cunt is at it again!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Hey tattlers I need help my OT has this track thing and wants to buy another one but doesn't know what it's called or where to get it and I don't want to ask the orge... Any ideas? TIA
PLEASE don't do what we did and buy from Big W. We are currently saving for their therapy in the future 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 25

avex

Chatty Member
I treated my kids to an end of term McFlurry this afternoon, I wish I'd known I was supposed to get them an entire Lego set instead 🙄

• Haha

Lord Of The Lies

I’m new here too! 👋

I was recently at the new school athletics carnival and watched Knox slyly try to push in front of a lady with a small baby to get to the canteen quicker. Soooo kind and considerate 🙄
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’ve witnessed the Lego truck parked in a parents with prams spot leading up to Christmas last year, not once - but twice. And bubbah toddler definitely wasn’t in a pram

• Wow
  • Angry

notgifted

VIP Member
When the big man started up the latest failed business he was working out of a shared office (pay per day for your desk) I watched him many times park his precious tonka truck in spaces clearly reserved for a government organisation. Said government organisation have an entire floor of the building for them and a stack of designated car parks… he felt he was entitled obviously. But then also when they went to Costco they decided they were too good to take one of the 1,000 customer spaces and decided to use the staff only park..
I love hearing all these little insights into these cunts.
Big Sez will be fuming more of her haters have come out to expose her

notgifted

VIP Member
I didn’t take that as I’m he was going to the show, I took it as he was going out somewhere next Tuesday and Sarah forgot to tell him she bought tickets to the show for next Tuesday, so he won’t be able to go to the show because he’s going somewhere else 🤷‍♀️View attachment 2241594
Yeah, maybe a work trip or something aka he’s made a friendship with some hot little woman his own size, he’s got big plans to be balls deep in her all through the night Tuesday, so Sez, better sell those tickets hey.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Teddy played with dolls for a week and they got a month's content out of it. Plus they got Kmart to change the packaging on their doll accessories to include boys. Oh yeah, they got about $500 worth of freebies too.
I can see now why she posts this gender stereotyping shit.
---
FFS...its a lollipop!
You're trying to tell me that doctors and nurses are now getting their knickers in a twist over the colour and flavour of a lollipop?
I still call BS.
As if nurses and doctors have the time to change kids minds on their lollipop choice. Honestly, the horse is dead, stop flogging it!!

100% agree with the above poster who said she's messaging herself from burner accounts, gotta create engagement somehow.