Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkism

Chatty Member
I get the sense that even though he denies it, and tries to push for "gender neutral", dear braddles is secretly pushing these whole boyish norms on them.
He always the one taking them to the skate park, doing 'rough stunts', monster trucks etc
I dont think I've ever actually seen Brad take them to the theatre/cinema/nails.
I know sez wanted a girl so maybe she's enforcing the girlish stuff a little too hard, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brad is also trying to push boy things onto them so these kids are getting all muddled what to enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 24

notgifted

VIP Member
In the words of Yolanda Hadid when quoting Adrian Malouf 😂 “who the hell is Mikki fisher” - she has spoken and boom? Like seriously who gives a shit what she says. Sad, pathetic women thinking they are making a mark in this world who need constant validation
The only mark these sad slags leave on the world is fucking skid marks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Oh my, welcome to all the new contributors! So happy to have you here and further confirming that we aren't a pack of assholes. Their behaviour, from Knox trying to push in at the canteen to Brandley parking his toy truck wherever the fuck he wants, is precisely on brand and validates everything we expect from these tools.

AJAYA

VIP Member
As if a drs office is giving out lolly pops. Glucojel jelly beans maybe. But no lolly pops. There’s also no fucking blue or green lolly pops. A nurse would be more likely to ask if you were worried that the kid chose the Smurf flavoured lolly than the strawberry flavoured one.
This is not a thing Sarah. You are making it a thing.
I'd like to know which doctor her followers are going to, as none of the ones I've been to have nurses giving out lolly pops, just grumpy receptionists giving out facemasks 🤣

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Oh get fucked!!! So many people can barely afford to live right now you ugly cunt!!!
She lacks any self awareness and thinks this is a flex when others are struggling. You live in a swamp Sez, and you have no friends , read the fucking room and stop buying your kids everything they so much as glance at. Why these arseholes have a following is beyond me. Are people really that dumb ? I see nothing aspirational or appealing about their content.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Literally the last people i would seek relationship or sex advice from hahahahahaha
thanks doctor brandley x x

• Haha

Youseeingthis

Definitely miserable. What are her redeeming qualities though? No connection with her kids, making up their personalities. No interest in disciplining them - they are the kindest boys ever, born that way after all :rolleyes: Her cooking looks terrible. She's a total sellout. Her husband has size issues. Keeping up with the Jones' at its finest but missing the mark every time. Cut your claws, Sez. They're accentuating how gross you are.

mummasoc

Chatty Member
‘When to leave them home alone’ - yeah great idea when you’ve told 10s of thousands of people exactly where you live ! Smart and real safe
---

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Sez either can’t afford the cleaner any more or sissy isn’t a very good cleaner. That oven needs some TLC. Sunday family cleaning must forget the oven 💁🏼‍♀️
We are all just DYING for this recipe, and will wait with bated breath for it. (And by everyone I mean those of us who aren’t breathless already from waiting for Little Man’s skate ark cost breakdown.)
---
---
This cunt is at it again!!
TL;DR I’m Sez Kearnts and I constantly bang on about the importance of not gender stereotyping my kids, but I’m too stupid to realise that gender stereotyping is 99% my husband’s personality and about 98% of mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha

avex

Chatty Member
Is this their only content now.
"Look at our house" 🙄
"Look at our gross love" 🙄
"I exercise occasionally" 🙄
They're so fucking dull.

• Haha

grifter

VIP Member
Check out those grooves in the mattress, what shit quality.

That fake fire sent me over the edge 😂
Nothing in that room screams $1.8 mil, and I’m not saying this because I’m a jealous troll, it really is ridiculous and hideous all in one.

• Haha

Beakmouth

Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
Fucking foul. This big wilder beast, laying there with her tree trunks in the air with the little gremlin’s spunk. I can’t eat for a week now. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

hazelnot

Chatty Member
That never happened. It's written in Sez's style, nurses are too busy (and professional) to give a shit about anything other than how long it takes to pick a lollipop, and do you even have pink ones at the GP? I know in NZ they all seem to use the same bulk-bag lollipops where the only colour options are green, red, orange, yellow?

• Heart
Reactions: 23