The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder why she went to Kmart (yet again) and got that dish instead of getting a Pyrex one. We’ve had ours for years and it’s still like new.
Screams “first time making a meal” to me.
What an idiot. Where are all these small businesses she loves to support? That’s right, only when the items are free and she’s being paid to flog them.

Reactions: 12
I did wonder why she went to Kmart (yet again) and got that dish instead of getting a Pyrex one. We’ve had ours for years and it’s still like new.
The Pyrex and Decor Thermostone stuff lasts longer, has better lids and 50% off at Big W and Woolworths at times

Reactions: 6
Have to share this with all of you.. a few more rains and this will be the lovely Kearnts boys (all 4)
I saw on the news this morning that’s there is a lot of rain coming in Queensland that might make its way south…. Crossing fingers and toes it hits Lake Mac/Dora Creek.
But I only want one property to be affected, those other people with low laying land don’t need any more bad luck, they already have had the Kearnts move in.

Reactions: 17
I saw on the news this morning that’s there is a lot of rain coming in Queensland that might make its way south…. Crossing fingers and toes it hits Lake Mac/Dora Creek.
But I only want one property to be affected, those other people with low laying land don’t need any more bad luck, they already have had the Kearnts move in.
Yes! The rains have started in my patch in Qld, happily wishing it’s way to the Kearns swamplands
---
This bleep is at it again!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes! The rains have started in my patch in Qld, happily wishing it’s way to the Kearns swamplands
---

It’s all she has to clutch to!

Now she’s showing meal time photos. Oh please!

Glad she can afford to feed her kids salmon. 🙄

Reactions: 11
---
Can't roll my eyes any further into my head. Do parents really have a hard time with this gender crap she carries on with in 2023?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get the sense that even though he denies it, and tries to push for "gender neutral", dear braddles is secretly pushing these whole boyish norms on them.
He always the one taking them to the skate park, doing 'rough stunts', monster trucks etc
I dont think I've ever actually seen Brad take them to the theatre/cinema/nails.
I know sez wanted a girl so maybe she's enforcing the girlish stuff a little too hard, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brad is also trying to push boy things onto them so these kids are getting all muddled what to enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t hate me 😂 but I love Loki, he’s the best thing to come out of the Kearns household, he’s such a beautiful bird. He needs far more care than he gets though.
I’m so passionate about this little fella and I feel so so sorry for him. Macaws have an intelligence level of a human toddler - meaning that Loki is by far the smartest Jen that family or miscreants.

They can also experience love, jealousy and loneliness and that breaks my heart. I wish they would rehome him. He is a beautiful boy and he deserves to be with a consistent and enriching flock.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so passionate about this little fella and I feel so so sorry for him. Macaws have an intelligence level of a human toddler - meaning that Loki is by far the smartest Jen that family or miscreants.
Ahahaha. duck.

Reactions: 3
---
What. The. duck! One of these days, I am going to lose my eyes to the back of my head and they may never come back. What a huge load of absolute tripe! She is such a broken record.

Reactions: 16
---
bleeping lol. Wasn’t Brad talking about taking the kids to see transformers the other day… Big Sez… you sit on a throne of lies!!!

Also Sez, I would like to see the so many DMs you received calling the little mermaid a girls movie… receipts please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t ruin the narrative ladies! Love this passive aggressive response. Says I see you for what you are Sez but I’m going to remain diplomatic.
IMG_6667.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Slightly off mermaid topic, but when looking her up on fb, this popped up which felt relevant to the future content baby. She would definitely try this again if she wouldn't be caught. Probably has tried convincing him to stop using protection in the past.
Omfg I have never wanted to vomit harder in my life. The image of the beast, legs up, letting Brandleys swimmers try to do their thing 🤮 I'm dead. I am deceased. In the worst kind of way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Omfg I have never wanted to vomit harder in my life. The image of the beast, legs up, letting Brandleys swimmers try to do their thing 🤮 I'm dead. I am deceased. In the worst kind of way.
Aww lovely. So much misogyny.
Women only want sex if they want a baby. Women trick men into having babies (including his own wife) because men are brainless and sex obsessed 🫠

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.