The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the big man started up the latest failed business he was working out of a shared office (pay per day for your desk) I watched him many times park his precious tonka truck in spaces clearly reserved for a government organisation. Said government organisation have an entire floor of the building for them and a stack of designated car parks… he felt he was entitled obviously. But then also when they went to Costco they decided they were too good to take one of the 1,000 customer spaces and decided to use the staff only park..
You can’t argue with stupid un-logic... but wheel clamps can! I hope he gets one, doesn’t see it and it before he starts to drive, and destroys his fragile toy car. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha wtf, fancy thinking making a basic as duck meal for your family is a flex.
Firstly, Finn could make that, it’s easy as.
Secondly, this must be the first time she’s cooked for someone, she’s such a selfish bleep, many people make meals for others, even for the homeless or people in need, now that would make my day seeing this ogre doing something charitable or without thanks.

Reactions: 19
Such a boring looking slop. I wouldn't be proud to give that to my family. Shes got a thermomix why not make something fancier?? I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have to share this with all of you.. a few more rains and this will be the lovely Kearnts boys (all 4)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She even had to go out and buy the dish to make it. Tell us you don’t cook, Sez 🥴

Another day at the mall for the boys. I wonder how many LEGO sets were purchased 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to share this with all of you.. a few more rains and this will be the lovely Kearnts boys (all 4)
They have been really lucky rain wise. It’s been a very dry winter in LM. The swamp is just going to get more swampy with the predicted wet summer. Imagine the smell of swamp and the hot summer sun 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like someone has recently found out how to make cottage pie, next she'll be posting spag bold and tik tok burgers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my, welcome to all the new contributors! So happy to have you here and further confirming that we aren't a pack of assholes. Their behaviour, from Knox trying to push in at the canteen to Brandley parking his toy truck wherever the duck he wants, is precisely on brand and validates everything we expect from these tools.

Reactions: 24
Why such a big song and dance about cooking a basic arse meal for her mum and sister ? God it’s the least she can do after the money handouts from the mother and the cleaning from the poor single mum sister. Probably the first things she’s done for someone else in years. Has to try and get credit for it

Reactions: 13
She's unattractive, 'parents' her kids by buying them stuff, doesn't clean her house and is only just mastering basic AF meals. Useless beast. He's just as fugly and an entitled wanker too. I feel no sense of guilt for openly talking about how horrid these two are. Bring on the tea from our new contributors!

Reactions: 25
Don’t hate me 😂 but I love Loki, he’s the best thing to come out of the Kearns household, he’s such a beautiful bird. He needs far more care than he gets though.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She even had to go out and buy the dish to make it. Tell us you don’t cook, Sez 🥴

Another day at the mall for the boys. I wonder how many LEGO sets were purchased 🤔
I did wonder why she went to Kmart (yet again) and got that dish instead of getting a Pyrex one. We’ve had ours for years and it’s still like new.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.