The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying to look like Amy G with the hat and even the way she is talking.. just so u know Sez u are NOT her and you have zero resemblance.. get a job! This ain’t your place!
Worlds apart from Amy G. She puts in effort and has some decent paid content.

Reactions: 5
Stealing from your kid isn't a flex Sez you grub. This is at least the 3rd time she's failed to organise cash for the tooth fairy, so it's obviously just a content post at this point, but not a good one.
Isn’t the ‘trend’ to say absolutely not [insert doing whatever I’m doing here] as a kind of self-depreciating humour? This big brown marshmallow can’t even get that right, and instead is celebrating fleecing her kids’ money. Here’s an idea Sez, just put one of your eleventy million credit cards under their pillow, and pray to the swamp gods it’s not maxed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t the ‘trend’ to say absolutely not [insert doing whatever I’m doing here] as a kind of self-depreciating humour? This big brown marshmallow can’t even get that right, and instead is celebrating fleecing her kids’ money. Here’s an idea Sez, just put one of your eleventy million credit cards under their pillow, and pray to the swamp gods it’s not maxed out!
She was out and about “all day” surely she could have grabbed some cash.

Probably doesn’t have any money. It’s all credit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of the kind of mum who gets told that her kids are the ‘naughty’ kids in class and she doesn’t believe the teachers so goes out and buys the kids stuff to make them feel better 🙄

Reactions: 17
She reminds me of the kind of mum who gets told that her kids are the ‘naughty’ kids in class and she doesn’t believe the teachers so goes out and buys the kids stuff to make them feel better 🙄
I’m absolutely certain this actually is her, this is what happened at the last school, Knox or Finn, maybe both were apparently the mean kids, someone posted about it a while ago

Reactions: 12
I’m new here too! 👋

I was recently at the new school athletics carnival and watched Knox slyly try to push in front of a lady with a small baby to get to the canteen quicker. Soooo kind and considerate 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Welcome new friends!!! We've waited so long for you, but so glad you are here now.

We walk with you and we see you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m new here too! 👋

I was recently at the new school athletics carnival and watched Knox slyly try to push in front of a lady with a small baby to get to the canteen quicker. Soooo kind and considerate 🙄
☹ bleeping hell, so his behavior is as I assumed it would be.
And welcome!

Reactions: 15
Stealing from your kid isn't a flex Sez you grub. This is at least the 3rd time she's failed to organise cash for the tooth fairy, so it's obviously just a content post at this point, but not a good one.
Who with primary school aged kids doesn't keep a little cash for things like this plus there's always something at school they need $5 or Gold coin donations for does she steal from them for that aswell 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m new here too! 👋

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’ve witnessed the Lego truck parked in a parents with prams spot leading up to Christmas last year, not once - but twice. And bubbah toddler definitely wasn’t in a pram

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Im new here also... long term army wife .. and its not just the kids who are brats !!

Reactions: 32
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I’ve witnessed the Lego truck parked in a parents with prams spot leading up to Christmas last year, not once - but twice. And bubbah toddler definitely wasn’t in a pram
When the big man started up the latest failed business he was working out of a shared office (pay per day for your desk) I watched him many times park his precious tonka truck in spaces clearly reserved for a government organisation. Said government organisation have an entire floor of the building for them and a stack of designated car parks… he felt he was entitled obviously. But then also when they went to Costco they decided they were too good to take one of the 1,000 customer spaces and decided to use the staff only park..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When the big man started up the latest failed business he was working out of a shared office (pay per day for your desk) I watched him many times park his precious tonka truck in spaces clearly reserved for a government organisation. Said government organisation have an entire floor of the building for them and a stack of designated car parks… he felt he was entitled obviously. But then also when they went to Costco they decided they were too good to take one of the 1,000 customer spaces and decided to use the staff only park..
I love hearing all these little insights into these cunts.
Big Sez will be fuming more of her haters have come out to expose her

Reactions: 25
He didn't last a full 2yrs in the Army. He didn't like being told what to do. Cadet Kearns felt he was Major material and was far from it.. Complained about being sent out for training and tried to tell the higher ranked officers how everything should be done. Mrs Snaggletooth didn't want him to enlist. It was advised that maybe the Army wasn't a good fit for him or his family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't post much in here, however, I love seeing all the new friends and names pop up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it's great seeing all the new people. Really validates my hate for them, hearing first hand stories of how horrible they are 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.