The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, big weekend in here, lots to unpack 😂

It is so revolting to spend that much on your kids just for not being dickheads at school. For holidays my kids get fruit loops, Nutella and tv in the morning 😂 oh and device time on weekdays. Keep simple pleasures special and you don’t have to keep one-upping the gifts at every milestone.

Brad filming the bird and poodle. Where’s poor Bob?

Her defensive response to a person who seems like their kids might not be healthy is bleeping horrible. And to share it as though she’s proud of being the salty witch from high school? Absolutely appalling behaviour. Who would brag about going out of their way to make someone feel bad? Ignore the message and move on, you monstrous, slurry-bucket bully.Consider this: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
---
Keep the sex life off limits sez … imagine if brad started selling flashlights
Why are there laugh reacts on this? It needs a trigger warning! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on, are you telling me the boys were out for a ride and at the park this morning and not doing their weekly Sunday morning reset?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6 speeds… like her thermie

I doubt there is a baby incoming. I think Brad would run a mile if he could.
She’s his human version of the big boat.

She has lost more followers she has gone from 90.7 to 90.6

Buttering up her parents…
He’s so responsible that he uses condoms, remember? And we all know Sez wouldn’t know how to sew so there wouldn’t be needle holes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2279177
I don’t know what’s worse. The fact it looks like Knox is doing this a #ad, the claw like nails or the trucker hat… 🤢🤢 nothing about this makes me want to race out and buy a vibrator
duck she looks horrible! Put some effort in. Like she’s supposed to be the face of these brands and representing them on social media. She look like she’s climbed straight out of the swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her advertising that pear!? She holds up FULL bottles of lube and massage oil and says 'they are great! Definitely need'

Babe, at least tip it down the sink. Make it half believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her advertising that pear!? She holds up FULL bottles of lube and massage oil and says 'they are great! Definitely need'

Babe, at least tip it down the sink. Make it half believable.
She’s in her early 30s, why does she need a whole bottle of lube? Oh wait… being married to Mr Little Man Syndrome (am I right fellas!) himself would make you drier than grass not on a flood plain.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m so stoked about all of these new accounts 🤗🤗🤗
I have been waiting so effing long! They are now local to me 🤢 so I see them around a fair bit (more than before) was unfortunate enough to have her at a recent birthday party. She stood there and there was one who was clearly there with her and a few desperados making their way over to her. Was quite funny to watch her try and fit in. The new school will eat them up alive.. well, the brat pack mums will anyway

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
POV - you're a Kearns kid and mum and dad are sitting you down for the birds and the bees talk 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been waiting so effing long! They are now local to me 🤢 so I see them around a fair bit (more than before) was unfortunate enough to have her at a recent birthday party. She stood there and there was one who was clearly there with her and a few desperados making their way over to her. Was quite funny to watch her try and fit in. The new school will eat them up alive.. well, the brat pack mums will anyway
Your picture is sensational!

Bring us the tea 🍵

Reactions: 14
Welcome! Love the photo 😆 so young, back when they were in their 30’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As disgusting as is it to think of, she definitely should have at least attempted to show she uses the oils and lube.
But also, braddles is probably soooo great and up himself about sex that he probably thinks they don't even need lube/toys and just his sheer manliness will make everyone horny.

Also I struggled so hard getting through her ad, so many pauses and constant um's and sheer awkwardness.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is it a coinkidink Sez did the #ad as School Holidays start!? Hoping to avoid parents who disagree!? Hoping The Teachers forget about it before going back!?

Reactions: 11
duck she looks horrible! Put some effort in. Like she’s supposed to be the face of these brands and representing them on social media. She look like she’s climbed straight out of the swamp.
I think she is trying to look like Amy G with the hat and even the way she is talking.. just so u know Sez u are NOT her and you have zero resemblance.. get a job! This ain’t your place!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.