The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby incoming! What else does she have? Nothing of substance in her life. These two are like a car crash! You don’t want to look but you just can’t help it!

Reactions: 12
How wholesome is Sarah W Tribes content today, the kids together, home made pizzas, having a picnic, spending time together, polar opposites of these materialistic maggots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh dear lord… the vibrator ads are back. Sez and sex talk do not go together… EVER!

Reactions: 8
Or they could buy their mum one for making it through the school term! Kids get $60 Lego and mummy gets a new vibrator! 🙏
…and everyone in this family gets no resilience because of the constant rewards for doing nothing of value! Below average people, doing below average stuff, and thinking they are fantastic. 🤢

P.S. I’m new here, and I’m glad I’ve found my swamp people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
…and everyone in this family gets no resilience because of the constant rewards for doing nothing of value! Below average people, doing below average stuff, and thinking they are fantastic. 🤢

P.S. I’m new here, and I’m glad I’ve found my swamp people.
Welcome to the swamp !

Surely she couldn't have driven enough people to buy that they've endorsed another round of ads for the damn pear. Shes so awkward and stilted when it comes to pleasure

Reactions: 6
IMG_6466.png

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact it looks like Knox is doing this a #ad, the claw like nails or the trucker hat… 🤢🤢 nothing about this makes me want to race out and buy a vibrator

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Keep the sex life off limits sez … imagine if brad started selling flashlights

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2279177
I don’t know what’s worse. The fact it looks like Knox is doing this a #ad, the claw like nails or the trucker hat… 🤢🤢 nothing about this makes me want to race out and buy a vibrator
6 speeds… like her thermie

I doubt there is a baby incoming. I think Brad would run a mile if he could.
She’s his human version of the big boat.

She has lost more followers she has gone from 90.7 to 90.6

Buttering up her parents…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.