The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all go searching for stuff!? We are Tattlers!

And Claire is a bleep.
My point was Sez told everyone oh I am a cop, I have this power I’ll hunt you down. Claire has not said what her job is. Doesn’t mean people don’t search it. I don’t think it is reasonable to say tas police should sack her, she isn’t offensive nor does she hold any views that would breach her code of conduct.

I don’t agree. She likes to be positive, you might not like that. That’s your business. Sez, is the definition of bleep. They really don’t compare.

Reactions: 4
What’s that blue controller? Another gaming console?
It's a ps5 controller, I think braddles got one a while ago to "game with the boys" and made a few posts about ditching the wife to play COD. I think I even remember him making an FB group to have games with other dads?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s really trying to drive this Finn and football narrative isn’t she. I’m guessing she cant post about the skateboarding at the moment so it has to be this.
Also interesting we haven’t been to swimming lessons, gymnastics or skate slam or whatever it is called lately

Reactions: 13
My point was Sez told everyone oh I am a cop, I have this power I’ll hunt you down. Claire has not said what her job is. Doesn’t mean people don’t search it. I don’t think it is reasonable to say tas police should sack her, she isn’t offensive nor does she hold any views that would breach her code of conduct.

I don’t agree. She likes to be positive, you might not like that. That’s your business. Sez, is the definition of bleep. They really don’t compare.
I only found out through tattle. Claire has her own thread and both sisters careers are discussed in there, including links to news articles. There’s also a couple of locals that are happy to share some tea. I didn’t say they should sack her. It goes to show how easy it is to find information about people on the internet though. There’s plenty of stuff in here that we know about the Swamp family that they haven’t publicly discussed. It took us all of 2 seconds to find where the RSL house is and where the kids now go to school.

Anyway, it was only a passing comment on my behalf because if Sez couldn’t combine getting paid for being on social media with her job as a police officer, why is it ok for others. I didn’t intend to derail the thread so that’s me now done on the topic. I’ll get back to discussing what cunts the Kearns are.

Reactions: 8

I just think there is a difference between positive and toxic positivity.

Anyway, there is a reason she has her own thread and we can like and dislike whoever :)

I only found out through tattle. Claire has her own thread and both sisters careers are discussed in there, including links to news articles. There’s also a couple of locals that are happy to share some tea. I didn’t say they should sack her. It goes to show how easy it is to find information about people on the internet though. There’s plenty of stuff in here that we know about the Swamp family that they haven’t publicly discussed. It took us all of 2 seconds to find where the RSL house is and where the kids now go to school.

Anyway, it was only a passing comment on my behalf because if Sez couldn’t combine getting paid for being on social media with her job as a police officer, why is it ok for others. I didn’t intend to derail the thread so that’s me now done on the topic. I’ll get back to discussing what cunts the Kearns are.
Kearns are cunts and deserve all they get.

Reactions: 4
My 2 year old would come to watch his brother play footy and not once did I need to bring anything to occupy him apart from his own ball. He had a great time running around playing with the other kids or kicking his own ball. Kids need to be ok with not needing a device to be occupied with at all times.
exactly, at footy the younger kids always end up off playing together, drawing with sticks in the dirt or running up and down hills or kicking a ball around, and thats why they love coming! ITs so important for their social development and being bored creates the best memories. I still remember the initial annoyance of watching my brother play cricket but how much fun it was when I would play with all the other little kids there. Of all their kids this one is going to be the most difficult in years to come, though she'll probably continue to hand him screens and not really try to get him out of his room unless its to go to the shops with her
---
Also why is the bedroom raised an entire step up?
because the entire bottom floor is a flood room its not supposed to be a living area it probably shouldnt have ever been enclosed
---
Also why is the bedroom raised an entire step up?
because the entire bottom floor is a flood room its not supposed to be a living area it probably shouldnt have ever been enclosed
I think it’s because the RSL foyer was originally just a patio, so it’s like a step to the outside that they’ve just covered in carpet. What a shambles 😂
houses in this area are built on stilts or if they are double story the ground floor is literally for water to flow through, the step up is to have one level up that a low flood wont get to but its still in danger to a flood. They bought this after it had been flooded and I take it the last owners covered all the damage up with new carpet and paint and made an absolute tit tonne of money off these idiots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Check out those grooves in the mattress, what tit quality.

That fake fire sent me over the edge 😂
Nothing in that room screams $1.8 mil, and I’m not saying this because I’m a jealous troll, it really is ridiculous and hideous all in one.
I’m still in disbelief that it sold for $1.8m. If the sale price wasn’t listed I’d never have believed it. I constantly question what made them think, “yep, definitely worth the $1.8m mortgage”.

Reactions: 17
I’m still in disbelief that it sold for $1.8m. If the sale price wasn’t listed I’d never have believed it. I constantly question what made them think, “yep, definitely worth the $1.8m mortgage”.
You can also tell they would’ve had to borrow a million because their old place - bought for 500k something, sold for 750k. Even if they owned their old house outright they still needed a million. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I doubt Kearns have flood cover, it would cost over $20k per annum to be covered for a flooding event, I did a quote with their address prior to them buying this tit hole 😂 so imagine the uproar when a flood does come through, they will need a go fund me up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.