The Kearns #35 A epic fail, the ol' skate ark, as big of a fail as your insta check mark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered what that door was for, it looks like a front door but is slap bang in the middle of the house by the looks of things. It really is an unfortunate looking house from the outside and on the inside, and I couldn’t be happier for them. 🤭
It leads into a little internal “foyer” with another bathroom off it. One thing not lacking in this house is bathrooms!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand the bank of windows behind the bed head……. Would they /could they even open the blinds ? Now they’re on the council radar maybe they will come to an inspection on the RSL foyer and deem it it suitable for habitation
I can’t get past those windows behind the bed either. Or the weird feature wall where they have the mirror.
Interesting we can see one dog bed beside the human bed. Wonder where Bobley sleeps

Reactions: 10
I can’t get past those windows behind the bed either. Or the weird feature wall where they have the mirror.
Interesting we can see one dog bed beside the human bed. Wonder where Bobley sleeps
He sleeps outside in the cold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she filmed that - it's horrendous - I don't even know where to start - the pillar literally in the middle of the room right next to the end of the bed, the raised floor, the low ceiling, the cheap carpet, the windows behind the bed with spotlight blinds that need to be pulled down behind the fantastic furniture bed, the ugly stone wall, the horrific mirror, the fake fire (WTF), the feather display, the door to the garage, the trinkets on the shelving, the ridiculously enormous tv - there is literally not one thing in that room that would make me stop and think that's nice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brad wouldn’t have made it in the army anyway. But the fact that Sarah is saying that he was gone for “two weeks”, when in reality he’s been home three full weekends in a row and only gone a few nights here or there really confirms she could have never been an army (or FIFO) wife and his “career” was over before it even began.

Two weeks. I can’t believe she was dumb enough to post something that stupid (except I can)

Reactions: 14
Yeah the math ain’t mathing here.
Brad was gone for a 2 days last week when he visited Ryan & their new bub. He was back for the weekend and was at footy, he had stories earlier in the week too I think.
Being back in town doesn't necessarily mean he was staying at their house, though? Trouble in paradise Sez? 😈

(And before you call ME dumb, these are the sorts of rumours you're inviting if you make claims that otherwise don't add up.)

Reactions: 15
She did hold onto that shot just a touch longer than everything else she was panning. Definitely trying to show off
---

Nah braddles is never home, always working or away for 2 weeks (more like 3 days) and doesnt even need a table
He has his little shrine to himself by the TV. He doesn't need a bedside table.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Check out those grooves in the mattress, what tit quality.

That fake fire sent me over the edge 😂
Nothing in that room screams $1.8 mil, and I’m not saying this because I’m a jealous troll, it really is ridiculous and hideous all in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where does Brad keep all his clothes and stuff? I don’t see his in there?

Reactions: 7
Is this in response to the Tiffany’s comment here…
Her shrine of expensive bags, back when she could afford them and AJE clothing, when she was somewhat relevant in the mummy influencer world. Twas very short lived, those bags are the only memories she has of better days.

Reactions: 11
Her shrine of expensive bags, back when she could afford them and AJE clothing, when she was somewhat relevant in the mummy influencer world. Twas very short lived, those bags are the only memories she has of better days.
And those boxes are empty - makes it look like she has twice as much stuff

Reactions: 11
It leads into a little internal “foyer” with another bathroom off it. One thing not lacking in this house is bathrooms!!!!!
It actually leads into the garage 😂 I was proud to work that out form the floor plans when they first got the house….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her twin isn’t a police officer. Also, she doesn’t talk about her career, if you know what she does it is because you have searched for it or you have seen someone else mention it. Claire is also nothing like sez bear. Nothing….
We all go searching for stuff!? We are Tattlers!

And Claire is a bleep.

• Heart
It actually leads into the garage 😂 I was proud to work that out form the floor plans when they first got the house….
Yes it's true - they have direct access from the garage to their bedrrom - just as all houses of that calibre should have😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.