The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god.... Brandley's latest content offering is pure bleeping cringe. Idk why I'm surprised, but Jesus he just is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me are we still on with the "am i rite lads...." schtick.

Total fuckwit of a human- buy plants!

No content to post- suggest people buy plants

Want to show your misogynistic side- suggest that instead of engaging with your family that you should buy plants

duck off you small footed, snake eyed elf!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_3937.jpeg

Hang on, does this photo mean they already had one of those crazy carts previously before getting three more at Christmas. Wouldn’t be like them not to look after their things 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What was that?! The sentences weren’t sentences, the spelling…also, why do you need to buy love, forgiveness or gift her something cause she is a bleep in a tit mood?! Like…I don’t get it. Also, if my partner ever gave me a pot plant we would have issues…I hate them.

Reactions: 11
Someone’s clearly home and being resentful that she’s out doing her vibrator gig so he’s made a misogynist post to pull her down a peg.

I noticed Amy Gerard’s gig sold out. Sarah’s didn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2116747
Hang on, does this photo mean they already had one of those crazy carts previously before getting three more at Christmas. Wouldn’t be like them not to look after their things 🙄
Oh good spot!!! That is indeed the original Crazy Cart Shift! They are honestly the most wasteful people ever. For ages 8+, which I don’t think any of their kids were at the time? But whatever, I’m sure Captain Safety is on top of it. Old blog entry.
1952F3D0-32CD-4C0B-8B3F-6D6280F9B997.png

8B9D269C-EB1D-40E9-9AF0-BA9C55431E32.png

Also, for all of Sarah’s talk about the kids spending all day on those crazy carts…battery life of 40 minutes on high speed then requires 12 hours of charging 😂 (also Finn should only be using it on low speed and Ted shouldn’t be using it at all, but we knew that)
7A5F95B7-DF5D-4F68-BFBA-6ED4F076A1F3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed these fuckwits today, does the post need me to go onto it and tag Clem Ford or Meshel Laurie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe there’s two. Not a wide enough area. Spill!
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ooph. Show me you want to be Jimmy Rees without telling me, hey Brad?
---
The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.
How recently because according to his step mum that’s exactly Brad as a teenager 😂
---
Oh her big sex talk is next week. Disappointing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.
Wow! Spill the tea!

Reactions: 2
Just noticed she’s on 140k followers now! She has really left Sarah in her dust!
Comments on Sarah’s sponsored posts: 🦗🦗🦗
Lauren’s: “wow I love your ads!!!!”
And a Bunnings ad at that… I love seeing other influencers get better brand deals that the Kearnts.

Reactions: 17

And how does one access this website for my own personal reasons?

Reactions: 6

Yeah his stepmum mentioned he was a shithead teen and stole tit, so maybe was him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.