The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Gale takes her son to a public skate park, and he wears full safety gear… Megan probably could afford to have a ridiculous ramp at home, but obviously isn’t an idiot. Also her husband is just so ridiculously attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Megan Gale takes her son to a public skate park, and he wears full safety gear… Megan probably could afford to have a ridiculous ramp at home, but obviously isn’t an idiot. Also her husband is just so ridiculously attractive.
Amen to all of this, but extra on the husband 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Our footy team has player of the week and we got a medal, but it was to share & we had to return it each week on game day! The kids didn’t get to keep it.

Reactions: 9
Our footy team has player of the week and we got a medal, but it was to share & we had to return it each week on game day! The kids didn’t get to keep it.
As a teacher who has sat through MANY Show and Tell sessions, sharing is far more special. One medal that get for a little bit then return, means they win THE best player medal and not just another piece of junk for them to lose. It's cared for, respected and coveted by the kids when it's just one medal to EARN.

Us teachers reaaaaaallly don't like coaches like Brad.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We are at a different local team to the kearns and we get a player of the week certificate and a little lolly bag. My kids think it’s the best thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gee for a family that was showing the skate park all the time, we’ve hardly seen it lately…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was her seggsual chat? Was it last night? Curious we didn't get any crappy outfits posts or sezzy taking the night away from the boys to fill her cup 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no DA for the Kearns house to be enclosed like it is.
It’s meant to be open down the bottom to allow for water to return to the creek and no further DA for the “sunroom” that was a deck to be enclosed and downstairs to be made into living space.
There is plans there for the build which is a kit home build

Someone in 2007 tried to submit a DA for a single storey house and it was knocked back.

It used to be used for screen printing business.

So the Kearns would be concerned if their skate ramp doesn’t comply. The whole house doesn’t comply! 🤣🤣

You can thank my sleepless investigations on my 3 sick kids who kept me awake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg that’s an amazing find!! Maybe the council can look in to that tit show while they are looking in to the ramp…. If the ramp still stands. No word or videos of the monstrosity in ages.
That coupla million dollar house is a joke hahahahahaha

Reactions: 10
How do you know? Just looked on their insta pages and nothing there...
Sarcasm/wishful thinking.
---
There is no DA for the Kearns house to be enclosed like it is.
It’s meant to be open down the bottom to allow for water to return to the creek and no further DA for the “sunroom” that was a deck to be enclosed and downstairs to be made into living space.
There is plans there for the build which is a kit home build

Someone in 2007 tried to submit a DA for a single storey house and it was knocked back.

It used to be used for screen printing business.

So the Kearns would be concerned if their skate ramp doesn’t comply. The whole house doesn’t comply! 🤣🤣

You can thank my sleepless investigations on my 3 sick kids who kept me awake.
Excellent work 👏 could whoever complained about the ramp please do one for this too pretty please.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.