The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read a comment earlier Brad in fact confirmed in a fb post that's Sarah was requested to not return to the police force as she breached her contract by "working" on social media whilst on maternity leave. This was after they were told about that legal letter than also was a breach of her conduct as a police officer. Not that she really ever was one she spent 90% of her career on mat leave.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I read a comment earlier Brad in fact confirmed in a fb post that's Sarah was requested to not return to the police force as she breached her contract by "working" on social media whilst on maternity leave. This was after they were told about that legal letter than also was a breach of her conduct as a police officer. Not that she really ever was one she spent 90% of her career on mat leave.
wait… but I thought she didn’t walk away from the police…. She walked towards her family…

or was that Brad? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nothing but the best quality finishes for the 1.8 swamp tit tip.
Trigger warning next time thanks. Why does knocksy look like he’s wearing a Lego wig.
---
wait… but I thought she didn’t walk away from the police…. She walked towards her family…

or was that Brad? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤔
Oh my god that’s the funniest load of tit to ever come out of their snaggletoothed mouths.
---
That will come in real handy if he ever gets lost. He’s almost five and doesn’t even know his own name?! And why is a stranger asking him anyway? Not I think this happened 😂
View attachment 2115894
“That’s not my….last name?” What a dumb kid.
---
Do the kids normally go shopping barefoot?
Haven’t you seen Where the Crawdads Sing? You don’t need shoes where they’re from.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trigger warning next time thanks. Why does knocksy look like he’s wearing a Lego wig.
---

Oh my god that’s the funniest load of tit to ever come out of their snaggletoothed mouths.
---

“That’s not my….last name?” What a dumb kid.
---

Haven’t you seen Where the Crawdads Sing? You don’t need shoes where they’re from.
🤣🤣🤣 duck a Lego wig, that’s the most accurate description

• Haha
Nothing but the best quality finishes for the 1.8 swamp tit tip.
Why does Finnay’s bag have pink on it?! He’s a boy!! And the opposite of Knoxay! He can’t like pink unless he’s so brave and smashing gender stereotypes.

On that note, Teddy is always wearing a pink Gabby’s Dollhouse jumper from the girl’s section. Where’s his post about how special and unique he is? Even Knox doesn’t wear “girl clothes”.

It looks like he’s wearing a stack hat from the 80’s/90’s!
I don’t know why I have massive issues with these kids haircuts 🫣😆
Hahaha exactly what it reminds me of, I couldn’t place it but you’ve captured it perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.