The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming any issues with the renovations/extensions would have been picked up in the building inspection or by the lawyers. Would be very funny though 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is his grass now that it is a failure…also, those ducks are probably just having a swim, wouldn’t stress about the grass being eaten
Haha, so that's his ploy. Blaming the ducks for his grass failure. The ducks will be eating bugs not grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Confirmation of the ramp still up! Still looks ridiculous and dangerous even when wet and shiny.
Ah Brad, don’t get too far ahead of yourself dude, I wouldn’t be spending any more time on the ramp just yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That post was totally a FU to tattlers. I reckon he’s had confirmation it’s ok. We know they read here

“I don’t know why.”

Yes Brandley, you do know why 🙄 Someone’s begging for some early Sunday morning ego strokes. #amiritefellas

C51621CC-18BE-4735-A5CE-2817D06F66E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought it was finished? Probably would have finished the safety rails before having a bunch of kids over for a party, but what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought it was finished? Probably would have finished the safety rails before having a bunch of kids over for a party, but what do I know?
Perhaps they’ve since been advised to put up safety rails in order to comply? Because I agree, that would be something you would install prior to having other people’s children use your skate park death trap.

Council are investigating it. I have emails from PM Council saying the right departments are all looking into it.
They said they are there if I have any other questions or photos. So this morning I sent Sarah’s photo saying how huge it is along with her predictive measurements. And one of it so close to the neighbours boundary line.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Council are investigating it. I have emails from PM Council saying the right departments are all looking into it.
They said they are there if I have any other questions or photos. So this morning I sent Sarah’s photo saying how huge it is along with her predictive measurements. And one of it so close to the neighbours boundary line.
Thank you for your service!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
PM Council or Lake Mac Council?

Reactions: 4
Sorry Lake Mac council! I keep saying port because I live here hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming any issues with the renovations/extensions would have been picked up in the building inspection or by the lawyers. Would be very funny though 🫢
I almost purchased a home that had a an enclosed sunroom that the owners used as an extra living room it was not DA approved as a second living space but it had DA approval for the pergola roof so all good legal wise as it still had external doors leading from the main home. I'd say the swamp shack is similar so technically not illegal but if it ever floods I don't think insurance will pay out as it being used as a living area 🤔🫢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.