The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bucketing down in Sydney. Hope it’s doing the same at the swamp. That skate ark resting on tiles might float away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Be shocked if she even actually has the party at their place cause we saw in the quick sweep today just how close the water is and that grass must be so mushy and imagine the bugs and smell 🤢 it'll for sure turn off a few parents from returning

• Haha
Be shocked if she even actually has the party at their place cause we saw in the quick sweep today just how close the water is and that grass must be so mushy and imagine the bugs and smell 🤢 it'll for sure turn off a few parents from returning
Hahaha… imagine being a parent and taking your kid to a birthday party there… I would be mortified at the over the top nature of it all for a 7th birthday.

I wonder how left out Knox is feeling?

Reactions: 10
They really can’t read the room can they? Lots of families doing it tough with cost of living pressures and they parade around all day, her in particular at home or the shops, spending money like she has a never ending supply. Throwing in adds for “crap” and then thank you for supporting my family. Even if i wanted to buy some overpriced eye patches I wouldn’t be using her code.

As for the skate park - I’m not buying his claim he designed it himself. That thing will have some specific angles and calculations to get it to run smoothly. He aint no Engineer. I reckon he has brought the plans from somewhere. We never actually saw him cutting any of the angled side panels. Where is his saw bench? What he did it freehand? Sure.

At the end of the day it is an accident waiting to happen.

Great having a huge block Sarah - shame you can’t use two thirds of it due to it being swamp. Have to put all the kids equipment at the front?

Reactions: 29
Man I’m hoping this over the top show of wealth for middle kid’s birthday has finally opened the eyes of more of their followers. Her birthday post from last night hasn’t even cracked 1,000 likes yet, read the room you bogan cashed up wankers! And the water coming up so close already is giving me life 😂😂 this swamp is the tattle gift that just keeps on giving 😝

Reactions: 25
Brandley getting Sez, to use her phone to take a photo of him, looking at his phone. Riveting content.

• Haha
This mentality their followers (the ones that stick around anyway 😂) have that they must have worked harder and therefore deserve their wealth is such backwards, bogan logic. Presumably they all have jobs and work hard too? Why do they think Sarah with her cleaner and multiple days at home alone, filming half assed, unplanned ads in the car pick up line is somehow doing it tough? Or her new favourite, ads in the kitchen in her sweaty gym gear. They don’t work harder than anyone else. They got lucky.

Reactions: 21
I don't know where to see it.
They haven’t posted up a Kearns Day yet, maybe too much heat after the Emmylou goss day
---
This mentality their followers (the ones that stick around anyway 😂) have that they must have worked harder and therefore deserve their wealth is such backwards, bogan logic. Presumably they all have jobs and work hard too? Why do they think Sarah with her cleaner and multiple days at home alone, filming half assed, unplanned ads in the car pick up line is somehow doing it tough? Or her new favourite, ads in the kitchen in her sweaty gym gear. They don’t work harder than anyone else. They got lucky.
And I hope they get unlucky real soon

Reactions: 11
Also, do they ever give back? Absolutely not!!! It’s just take take take. Sarah couldn’t even be assed volunteering her time in the canteen more than once last year, even though they use the canteen frequently and she has multiple child free days off.

Reactions: 15
It is a week day, why isn’t he working all the hours???
I thought Beaky would have had little man out there doing nightshift to finish that ramp in time for the birthday party! Not like she even lifted one of her fat sausage fingers the whole time to help him though 🙄

• Haha
I trust Amy Gerard to talk about sexual wellness, but certainly not you Sarah. I also don’t want to think about you and the little man. Soz.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.