The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all those gaps are water drainage holes? 😀. Imagine all the critters who can take up residence underneath the ramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember last week when Sarah was so smug with “oh Brad is so amazing, of course the ramp will be finished by Finn’s party”. Now he’s taken yesterday off and still working on it today and who knows how close it actually is. All we need now is some rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks so bumpy! And dangerous!! Imagine the noise that monstrosity would omit! Especially with the squealing kids on it. I hope the neighbours complain. Man I’d be pissed off.
I’d be so worried about a freak accident happening on that. Like a board giving way, snapping and impaling someone. If the Kunts can chip a heavy duty table, what can the do to a bit of treated ply wood?
Watch this space.
He has also built it right outside their bedroom hasn’t he? Before those kind and considerate boys who are outside from 6am to 8pm get sick of the dodgy skate ramp, Sez won’t be getting her cup filled with a sleep in! The noise!!!!

Reactions: 6
Aren't her boys the most respectful boys in the world? Why would they be throwing cushions on the floor? Aren't they outside all day every day? She needs a spreadsheet for the lies she tells.

Reactions: 18
Umm, they do that because you bought the most ridiculously inappropriate couch for three young children 😏

88540BCF-439D-4323-AFC2-59D2C70DDD43.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Remember, she’s not worried about having a white couch because her kids are super respectful and would never eat on it and always wash their hands before they sit down 🤥
---
Agree that it’s very strange when the boys are outside from 6am and she drags them back inside for bed. Not sure why they’d be near the TV like that 🫡

Reactions: 16
Umm, they do that because you bought the most ridiculously inappropriate couch for three young children 😏

View attachment 2101195
idk, I do the same with our couch cushions all day every day too and they’re definitely not fancy couches (my poor kids with secondhand furniture, probs need to save for some therapy for that trauma right?! 🙄😂) - big Sez scraping for relatable content I think 🤣

Reactions: 7
I knew the skate ramp was going to be bad but I had no idea it was going to be that tit 😂😂😂 it looks like dodgy patchwork and looks so incredibly dangerous as it isn’t smooth enough with all the patchwork woodwork he’s done, also in her story about the couch cushions on the floor you can see the turf in the background still looks like it’s all sticking up in one section, shouldn’t it be taking to the ground by now without the edges all wonky?

Reactions: 14
I knew the skate ramp was going to be bad but I had no idea it was going to be that tit 😂😂😂 it looks like dodgy patchwork and looks so incredibly dangerous as it isn’t smooth enough with all the patchwork woodwork he’s done, also in her story about the couch cushions on the floor you can see the turf in the background still looks like it’s all sticking up in one section, shouldn’t it be taking to the ground by now without the edges all wonky?
It is going to take a very long time for runners to fill those huge gaps they left.. if you leave gaps they should only be minimal, not the size of a whole roll of turf!

Reactions: 8
It is going to take a very long time for runners to fill those huge gaps they left.. if you leave gaps they should only be minimal, not the size of a whole roll of turf!
And they will always be way lower, they have no thick soil under like the turf does, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Did anyone keep a copy of the screenshot of the invite for Finn’s party? I actually thought it was at Slam Factory? I could be wrong. I recall it said to bring your own skateboard which I thought was odd, and unfair to those kids who may have to go out and buy one just so they can go to the middle brats birthday party.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.