The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I hope it flops 🤣
I know the owner of core in real life and she isn’t a pleasant woman so it makes laugh that she’s aligned her business with Sarah and Amy G to promote.

Big Kearns ain’t at all sexual and I’m contemplating paying the $25 to go for a laugh and watch her squirm in person trying to host

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well if Sez is the funniest, most gorgeous women etc in Newcastle, haha such lies to get people to the event.

Reactions: 6
Is this how it’s going to look because…wow. That’s a lot of money for something that looks so incredibly cheap and crappy 😳😳😳. Bumpy too 😂. Thinking surely something must got over the top, so it looks less hacked together?
D3F37626-3C66-481A-A5CF-12C6D2FE3BB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Unrelated but related, I just googled diy at home skate ramps and an article came up from the US, of people who built skate ramps during lockdown, and it was actually refreshing to see people work hard with limited budgets to produce something driven by genuine passion.
It reiterated to me how ick and fake Brad and sez are.

Reactions: 11
Looks so bumpy! And dangerous!! Imagine the noise that monstrosity would omit! Especially with the squealing kids on it. I hope the neighbours complain. Man I’d be pissed off.
I’d be so worried about a freak accident happening on that. Like a board giving way, snapping and impaling someone. If the Kunts can chip a heavy duty table, what can the do to a bit of treated ply wood?
Watch this space.

• Heart
Personally I hope it flops 🤣
I know the owner of core in real life and she isn’t a pleasant woman so it makes laugh that she’s aligned her business with Sarah and Amy G to promote.

Big Kearns ain’t at all sexual and I’m contemplating paying the $25 to go for a laugh and watch her squirm in person trying to host
Haha omg please go! Would love to hear back from someone first hand on how no doubt awkward she would be!

Love that person asked who Sarah Kearns is, they advertise as though she's a bleeping celebrity. I remember thinking the same thing when Sarah W Tribe (who I actually really like!) teamed up with her for W Tribe with Sarah K. Like who is Sarah K and why the duck would I be enrolling in any sort of fitness challenge with her, she clearly doesn't exercise 😂 still dying to know the tea on that friendship fizzle!

Reactions: 16
Looks so bumpy! And dangerous!! Imagine the noise that monstrosity would omit! Especially with the squealing kids on it. I hope the neighbours complain. Man I’d be pissed off.
I’d be so worried about a freak accident happening on that. Like a board giving way, snapping and impaling someone. If the Kunts can chip a heavy duty table, what can the do to a bit of treated ply wood?
Watch this space.
I can’t tell if this is before they add the ramp surface? Surely this can’t be it. It’s a lot of ply to then add more over the top. This thing is costing a fortune. The sides look super crappy too. Surely you’d spray paint those before building, the timber looks awful and mismatched.

Reactions: 10
I can’t tell if this is before they add the ramp surface? Surely this can’t be it. It’s a lot of ply to then add more over the top. This thing is costing a fortune. The sides look super crappy too. Surely you’d spray paint those before building, the timber looks awful and mismatched.
Like anything else these Kearnts do, it's a half assed job that they've poured a ridiculous amount of money in to and is clearly a heap of tit but they think it's amazing 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.