The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cats out of the bag…. My heart skipped a beat thinking the beast was pregnant. Thank goodness she’s just 3rd up to some nothing event.

goes to show she’ll do anything for money.
Wait… what will she even talk about?? I actually wanna go to see how fkn awkward it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait… what will she even talk about?? I actually wanna go to see how fkn awkward it is 😂
She’ll just be providing a paid testimonial of that treatment she did. It will be like watching Sarah do one of her famous kitchen ads in person. Let’s hope she’s showered and changed out of her dirty gym gear 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An interesting collaboration. Her brand isn’t self care, fitness or even pleasure (🤢). Her brand is ‘relatable, woke boy mum who has overcome all odds to succeed’ (self branded).

I don’t see a lot of evidence she is an authority on women’s bodies, in any capacity.

Reactions: 15
An interesting collaboration. Her brand isn’t self care, fitness or even pleasure (🤢). Her brand is ‘relatable, woke boy mum who has overcome all odds to succeed’ (self branded).

I don’t see a lot of evidence she is an authority on women’s bodies, in any capacity.
Shes just local?

It's a local self pleausre/women's bodies seminar for local people

(Sorry you need to say that in a league of gentlemen way 😆)

images (4).jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to alarm anyone, but Brad’s taken another day off. No wonder the aged care sector is in crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seriously put the 👅 away - it’s not cute your freckin idiot
I actually just tried to smile like that - it’s really hard and feels uncomfortable . Not like a normal, natural way to smile. Why is she doing that ????

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.