The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sunsets might be nice except you are all watching TV.
I did have to laugh when they were watching TV with the curtains half closed. I can imagine the whining from those brats, I can't see the Tveeeeeeeeee...the glare and reflction from those windows on the TV would make it unwatchable.

Reactions: 7
For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
View attachment 2091723
Jesus Screeny, yep, you are correct.
This is mind boggling.

Reactions: 4
Newish Kearns follower here.. other than clearly being a little witch - what does Brad do for work in the closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So anyway. I have tried to remain impartial to this 'skate park' build, reserving judgement until it's complete.
But as the build progresses the less it makes sense.
The transition between the quarter pipes is rediculous, you will loose any speed gained from dropping in before you hit the other side.
The roll in would make more sense being higher/in the middle...giving you direction options and speed to hit the other side.
The only half pipe is the teeny little mini ramp which was the original build.
Oh well, the perks of building off plan I guess.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So how much have the wasted on this unusable monstrosity??? If the original little ramp was like 6k I can't imagine how much on the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
Hang on a minute… is that a second hand jumping castle that Brandley is on?!? The horror!!!:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hes never going to live down his post of big w trauma and public schooling and I love that for the pompous show off that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jumping castle business’s in Qld have some super strict rules about having them pegged & weighted down, not up & inflated over certain wind speeds, huge insurance & they also have to be inspected often & signed off on, I bet Brad couldn’t care for any of that tit, he’ll just leave that thing up until it kills the grass or floats away in the next flood.

Reactions: 19
Hes never going to live down his post of big w trauma and public schooling and I love that for the pompous show off that he is
It will never get old. He truly believes he was so hard done by, it’s actually hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
Bet he isn’t so mad about that traumatic childhood now mummy has given him this….
---
Jumping castle business’s in Qld have some super strict rules about having them pegged & weighted down, not up & inflated over certain wind speeds, huge insurance & they also have to be inspected often & signed off on, I bet Brad couldn’t care for any of that tit, he’ll just leave that thing up until it kills the grass or floats away in the next flood.
December 2021 in Tassie 5 kids died on one, I don’t quite get why you would just want one up on your crappy yard anyway…risk surely is greater than benefit…

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.