The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bradā€™s family is over today and his step dad owns that jumping castle. Itā€™s the jumping castle Bobley came home with. Sarah usually says ā€œnanā€ for her mum, not nanna.

A67DD4BB-BBE2-4482-8F11-5A7B5E0F6602.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Bradā€™s family is over today and his step dad owns that jumping castle. Itā€™s the jumping castle Bobley came home with. Sarah usually says ā€œnanā€ for her mum, not nanna.

View attachment 2087572
Ah I see, itā€™s the parents who failed Brad rocking up for a free lunch, gotchya.
So sheā€™s going to feed them dry fake Kfc, sheā€™s really putting on a show for them in laws.
Maybe they will take Bobley back again

Reactions: 14
Full moon means big tides šŸ˜‚ the joy of Easter
---
Why have they for a jumping castle there today?
Or is this a pic she had and is pretending itā€™s today?
You can see it in the background of the photo tagged 9amā€¦.

So theyā€™ve either bought it or the parents were there super early

Reactions: 4
I hope the bunny/wombat/swamp monster used GF flour or Sez will have huge hives!

And why is the bunny trekking in snow from outdoors? Surely swamp mud (cocoa) would be more appropriate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can see it in the background of the photo tagged 9amā€¦.

So theyā€™ve either bought it or the parents were there super early
Definitely the same one Bradā€™s dad delivered. Maybe they slept in the RSL foyer last night šŸ¤”. Or he gifted it to them, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™d brag if theyā€™d bought a jumping castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly the consumerism is tooo much! I shouldnā€™t be surprised, yet here I am gobsmacked. Thatā€™s SO MUCH money and things, for EASTER? What in the actual Lego truck?

What happens to all the stuff they got for previous Easters?

Have they heard of climate change?

Why this constant stream of pure tit for their kids and nothing, not a single jot for the community or friends or family or charity or anything?

How do they afford it?

Why do they want to?!?

I just

I have so many questions.

Reactions: 27
The five individual shots of Ted with his Easter egg was bizarre. I doubt even Nan wants to see that on the family group chat.
THIS^ this is all her content and it is boring as batshit. Your children are bland, regular children. They shouldnā€™t be online Sez. Nothing is witty, interesting or poignant, youā€™re just lazy without a skerrick of talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reading more and more about permits in NSW. Pretty sure this ramp because of the size wonā€™t be exempt from council approval. I think a few complaints and they will be in big tit. And something that size will need some sort of insurance. I can imagine there would be a lot of tit if another child not their own was to break a bone on itā€¦.
When my neighbour built one, the local council said "sorry, it's not a problem because it's not a structure someone is living in"

Noisy as duck though. You CAN submit a noise complaint still.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When my neighbour built one, the local council said "sorry, it's not a problem because it's not a structure someone is living in"

Noisy as duck though. You CAN submit a noise complaint still.
Well Braddles may have to live under it when thereā€™s no room for him to sleep in Luluā€™s bed in the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.