The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the compliment you think it is sez. Also braddles doesn't know how to do small projects remember? He's well known for going wayyy over budget and time. Also braddles do something small? With his small man syndrome and to be best at everything? No way

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not the compliment you think it is sez. Also braddles doesn't know how to do small projects remember? He's well known for going wayyy over budget and time. Also braddles do something small? With his small man syndrome and to be best at everything? No way
We know she’s asked for a “little deck” 🍆 at least 4 times 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There’s only one thing mini in that photo and it’s not the skate ramps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something that they’ve mentioned sporadically is wanting to start a YouTube channel… I think the skate park is the beginning of that.

You just know that they’ll put together a video once it’s done and it will reach alot people…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping lol… Brad the builder…. He did woodwork ya know…
Woodwork in year 12. Maybe he made a table? Or a toolbox?

I must admit, on first appearances, the skate deck “looks” okay. Time will tell if it will last in the swamp, and with the kind children using it. I know Brandley isn’t big, but he is heavier than the boys….. hopefully he has taken his weight into consideration for wear and tear, because we all know he built it for his awesome rollerblades and sick tricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think Brad has done this all himself? I haven’t been following along too closely, but like… did he take leave to complete it? Have they secretly been utilising an actual tradesman to do the work?

Reactions: 12
Do we think Brad has done this all himself? I haven’t been following along too closely, but like… did he take leave to complete it? Have they secretly been utilising an actual tradesman to do the work?
Anything is possible when you're a pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think any tradesman would be involved because it’s a monstrosity 😂, but he may have roped in his step dad while he was there over the weekend.

Reactions: 6
The amount this thing has cost possibly could of paid a professional to build a good one, supported a local business…this also looks odd, like so long but no depth….I’m not a skater, I have no clue
What a shame that there wasn't a local skate business they could have supported.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
AB6493AB-C882-40FD-975D-ED5D92672648.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
View attachment 2091723
He could have probably had a professional company make one for less…

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2091723
Yikes you could be right?

This is the world's biggest bandaid for trauma that he experienced when a child (ie: those 16 schools and all those big w clothes)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.