The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not building a skate ramp he’s building an ark for when the floods come 🌊 Needs to make it so big for the two ogres, Bobley 1 through 3 and the 47474848474 squishmellows

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean…you could try skipping the TV and try reading them a Peter Rabbit book instead? There are heaps of cute ones that would have been good in Ted’s Easter haul 🥴
E5F2765F-DCFE-4C3C-B3B9-70D630F5F381.jpeg

Also lol at the massive glare on the TV. Shame they don’t have real curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean…you could try skipping the TV and try reading them a Peter Rabbit book instead? There are heaps of cute ones that would have been good in Ted’s Easter haul 🥴
View attachment 2089401
Also lol at the massive glare on the TV. Shame they don’t have real curtains.
I felt like this was a lie, 5 minutes after she posted the movie she showed her POV on the scooter outside and another 5 after that was on the couch again.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Riding the crazy carts, I spotted at least 5 skateboards in their track
---
Are kids appearances fair game here? Just want to know.
It’s personal preference, do what you are comfortable with.

If these grifting influencers want to plaster their children/family/pets & whole entire life online, every single thing they post is fair game.

It’s a snark forum, do as you please.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

If these grifting influencers want to plaster their children/family/pets & whole entire life online, every single thing they post is fair game.

There will be more boards on the rack in Finn’s room (is that still around? Did it fit in the new room???). And more boards in the garage. And more tossed around in the swamp by those kind considerate children. After all, mum, dad or nan will just buy more if the swamp swallows them!

---

Have they got an extra rubbish bin? Shouldn’t really be surprised that they produce twice the waste of an average family 🥴 #climatechange

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Have they got an extra rubbish bin? Shouldn’t really be surprised that they produce twice the waste of an average family 🥴 #climatechange
I count 5 bins?
I’m unsure what’s normal, my town we only have 2 bins 😂 some people are part of a trial and have a smaller food waste bin too 😂

Reactions: 4
Come on Sarah, if you keep lying like this your nose will grow bigger. Also I mentally blocked out that these carts were $400 😳
4E9AD2F0-7599-4D34-9CFC-4E7279A3A474.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Come on Sarah, if you keep lying like this your nose will grow bigger. Also I mentally blocked out that these carts were $400 😳
View attachment 2089706
Umm, excuse me, they are outside from 6am - 8pm of course they use them every day, just look at the tans on them all 😂
---
Also, wtf is that a vacuum? From the 80’s?? Surely that’s trauma inducing for Brad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.