The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading more and more about permits in NSW. Pretty sure this ramp because of the size won’t be exempt from council approval. I think a few complaints and they will be in big tit. And something that size will need some sort of insurance. I can imagine there would be a lot of tit if another child not their own was to break a bone on it….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reading more and more about permits in NSW. Pretty sure this ramp because of the size won’t be exempt from council approval. I think a few complaints and they will be in big tit. And something that size will need some sort of insurance. I can imagine there would be a lot of tit if another child not their own was to break a bone on it….
The thing with the ramp, apart from the sheer size of it, is the fact that it’s so close to their neighbours.
If I had a big old block of flat land albeit on a swamp, I’d park the ramp as far away as possible from all people because of the noise and annoyance factor. I’m curious to see how many kids try the ramp out at their kid’s birthday party and what other parents think of it. There’s no way I’d let my kid on something built by that dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like there is zero chance this’ll be finished by next weekend. There is SO much still to cover.
Maybe he’ll just move his 16 hour work days to work from home and it will magically be finished … amirite lads
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is your 4 and a half yr old child still “reading” that’s not my books?!?

my daughter is a week older and has been off these books for legit 18+ mths. She would be horrified if I gave her a “baby book”
This! My 3.5 year old hasn't touched these books for such a long time.

Also, is that a new jelly cat for each child plus a new squishmallow for each child?! Isn't that like.....$250 on soft toys alone!?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This! My 3.5 year old hasn't touched these books for such a long time.

Also, is that a new jelly cat for each child plus a new squishmallow for each child?! Isn't that like.....$250 on soft toys alone!?
yeah….they even can’t do Easter like normal people…

Reactions: 11
Easily over $200 just on Teddy, before any chocolate. While claiming it’s just a few things 🥴. Why would the kids need a new “a oodie” every year? It’s not like they’d grow out of them?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m really hoping she got the jelly cats for free from indera trading (or maybe she used her 3% discount code 😅) as otherwise im.. confused as to why she’s buying the older kids jellycats.. surely they’re no longer age appropriate?

Reactions: 12
I reckon they sprinkled powder over their own feet & that’s why they look like that 🤣 been swimming in the lake reservoir too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t mind me…. I’m out here traumatising my child.
Not as traumatised as mine, just one chocolate bunny and one bag of small eggs hidden.

Are other families doing this? Treating Easter like Christmas or a birthday and spending a tit ton of money on gifts? I thought the consumerism part of Easter was a few chocolate eggs?

Reactions: 15
Not as traumatised as mine, just one chocolate bunny and one bag of small eggs hidden.

Are other families doing this? Treating Easter like Christmas or a birthday and spending a tit ton of money on gifts? I thought the consumerism part of Easter was a few chocolate eggs?
Easter is the new Christmas, consumerism has run rampant and yep, I definitely see a lot more people I know are now doing Easter gifts 😮💨

Reactions: 10
Sarah’s “not many” chocolate eggs because nan brings them lots, is already way more than my kids are getting. They were everywhere!!

I guess she’s gone off the RSL foyer already if they’re doing all the Easter stuff upstairs.

Reactions: 9
E55846FA-D24E-41BA-A618-C77061703FCF.png

the table is actually baffling to me, what’s it made out of, styrofoam? How’s it even possible 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.