The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a couple of stories about Pokémon but not one about Anzac Day ? What a flog, especially for someone who has ‘served’ and I use the term loosely

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Firstly, pokemon go was hugely popular like 4 years ago, so good job being on trend yet again. (I know people still play it bit not nearly as many as when it started)
Secondly, they're playing it wrong. You don't go on the water to catch water pokemon, pokemon are catchable where people have regular access, they would have caught way more being just beach/lakeside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The burnt slop she baked and made into a reel 🤢 Don't quit your day job love....oh wait....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know cooking reels aren’t unique, but she’s 100% trying to copy her “friend” Laura Bentley here.

Also, almond milk is gross in savoury dishes. Her “recipe” is just “take a standard recipe and use df/gf alternatives”. She’s not listed df cheese or nutritional yeast in the ingredients either.

Reactions: 13
For a guy that had such a neglectful childhood, he sure has a lot of Pokemon cards and Tazos. Things my single mother certainly couldn’t afford to buy me….
Hahahahaha. What a sad little man.

How embarrassing is it that he is so emotionally stunted that Brad has Pokemon/Tazos on display from his alleged abusive childhood.
---
The burnt slop she baked and made into a reel 🤢 Don't quit your day job love....oh wait....
So gross… again… imagine if she had a thermomix to help her out in the kitchen.

• Haha
ANZAC Day 2023
LBD posts a heartfelt, proud, respectful message to her husband.
Sez posts a potato bake.
Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm getting severe second hand embarrassment from this. duck he really is such a loser.
Beaky is kidding herself if she thinks wank stain built that massive eye sore for Finny bop....clearly it was for him and his sick skating skills bruh.

Reactions: 21
No word on the pimple?
The one she was stressing so much about .
Wear the shorts, wear the swimsuit but be self conscious about a pimple?
F off Sarah.

• Haha
Anyone remember Sun Safety Sarah? She likes to flog sun shirts and lecture about the importance of kids wearing hats. Anyway, here’s her kids out on the water for the first day in forever and not a single hat in sight (I don’t count Finn’s backwards cap 🫠)
4BEED3E2-2BBB-4856-83D0-CDD3134B2E62.jpeg

688896AF-2082-4B45-B88A-0C706E80D62D.jpeg

E3F2F87D-014F-4EA1-9DCE-400D1867A641.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I wanna congratulate them on making the brats actually wear life jackets (cause they know their own bodies and all) but it's honestly the bare effing minimum.
These wankers couldn't care less about anyone's safety, as pointed put above, sun safety?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.