The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also thanked her previous owner for knowing their ovens.
🤣🤣 I have had that oven before and it’s junk. Overpriced and a fancy name. 🙄
More like they knew some sucker would fall for their fancy oven and it would be enough to distract from how shoddy the house is 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geez, I wonder why the millions of parents who have coached their kids footy teams never thought of that Brandley 🙄 Don’t know how we’d survive without the Kearnts.

---

Mmmm, looks like they were posted at roughly the same time. Wouldn’t put it past small man to have had his made and ready to go in an attempt to outshine LBD’s first partnership with Bunnings. Oooh, my inner conspiracy theorist is having a blast!!
Not her first, she’s done heaps for Bunnings.

Reactions: 2
Sezzie just trawling other accounts for content again. She’s posted the same meme Leigh Campbell posted about servers not writing down orders and how it makes her so anxious. Basically a cut and paste from Leigh’s . Not an original bone in her body . She should look at LDBs page for some inspo- but LDB actually puts time, effort and creativity into her posts so not Sezzie’s style

Reactions: 10
Look, I know it’s not a competition, but Sarah is constantly bragging about how unique and amazing Finn’s skating is (it’s not), so I feel comparisons are fair game 😂. Jimmy’s kid is 6ish months younger than Teddy and is smashing it 🤙

I’ll note that neither Brad or Sarah have liked the post, even though they’re supposed to be friends and Sarah claims she’s a massive hype girl.
5F1BA3DC-90B2-4653-9272-61C39075EBE0.jpeg

464BD668-9FA8-4094-8FFD-64BAC2809284.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do all of Sarah’s meals look like dog food? Or like it’s already been eaten and then thrown up?
First the veggie bake and now the chicken fried rice. Vomit. Literal vomit.

Reactions: 26
Look, I know it’s not a competition, but Sarah is constantly bragging about how unique and amazing Finn’s skating is (it’s not), so I feel comparisons are fair game 😂. Jimmy’s kid is 6ish months younger than Teddy and is smashing it 🤙

I’ll note that neither Brad or Sarah have liked the post, even though they’re supposed to be friends and Sarah claims she’s a massive hype girl.
View attachment 2128152
View attachment 2128154
Did the Kearns copy the Rees with the skateboarding?

Reactions: 4
Thread 33 suggestion: Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.