The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew, lucky Brandley isn’t tall enough to hit that horizontal support beam when doing cartwheels!
He’s gonna be that wanker parent who hangs around the teenagers and their mates when they are like 15/16 and having a couple of bevs who thinks he is cool but all the kids thing is a dick but won’t say anything cause he lets them drink there

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s called different things in different parts of Australia, but I didn’t know it came in a roll either! Can’t say I’ve ever contemplated buying the slices for my kids 🫠
My dad told me what was in it and I’m scared for life. I lucked out my kid hates it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I called it Beef German (I think......having to go back a while in the memory banks here)

Can't wait to see a chunk of devon on the kiddies tasting plates 😆

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure most stores keep the dog food rolls and the devon very separate?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she talking about??
When I first read this I thought Carl Barron had died and that was why she was sad. Please, learn how to use your words to communicate. It's literally your job. View attachment 2123957
I still don’t know. At first I thought she’d gone for an actual bike ride, which seemed very out of character. Then I couldn’t work out who Carl “Barren” was or why that was sad. Then she made another cup of tea?

Even by her standards, this is woeful content. Show me another angle of Ted eating an Easter egg or something. Anything is better than this.
---
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure most stores keep the dog food rolls and the devon very separate?
I can’t speak for what sort of supermarkets they have in Swampville, but down here the dog meat is kept in the aisle with the dog food and the people meat is with the people food 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where has this been living? Have I missed seeing it in the massive amount of stuffed toys that the boys have? Or has it just been shoved in the garage?
Probably was stuck behind that huge tree in the boys’ shared bedroom back at the half house
---
I can’t speak for what sort of supermarkets they have in Swampville, but down here the dog meat is kept in the aisle with the dog food and the people meat is with the people food 🫠
“The people meat” 😂😂 that just really tickled my pickle

Now I’m craving fresh white bread, polony (WA girl), hot chip and tomato sauce sandwiches. That was a treat when we were home sick from school and I still have it every now and then when I’m needing comfort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He possibly was, but he’s either Airforce or Navy, not army 🤣
Oh no, the comment above that he bought something from Vinnie’s 😱. Clearly doesn’t have the same childhood trauma as Brad. Weird that he’s somehow the only one of his siblings that does 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s not my … last name? 😂😂😂 I had a ridiculous chuckle at that

Trigger warning next time thanks. Why does knocksy look like he’s wearing a Lego wig.
---

Oh my god that’s the funniest load of tit to ever come out of their snaggletoothed mouths.
---

“That’s not my….last name?” What a dumb kid.
---

Haven’t you seen Where the Crawdads Sing? You don’t need shoes where they’re from.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He possibly was, but he’s either Airforce or Navy, not army 🤣
Seeing Braddles in a line up with what I can only assume is an average sized male, you really do get a feel for how teeny tiny he is. I bet he hates that photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I've woken up today really ragey. These people give me so much ick that I feel like I need a shower after reading about them. They act like such entitled twats and they've turned these boys into entitled brats. May you get everything you bloody deserve. Hope we have a really wet winter.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.