The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we get an Anzac Day, “When I was in the army” post?
Better bloody not!
He’ll share his little “army nook” that he set up 🙄
---
Oh no, the comment above that he bought something from Vinnie’s 😱. Clearly doesn’t have the same childhood trauma as Brad. Weird that he’s somehow the only one of his siblings that does 🤔
How did I miss that, I’ll go check what it is 🤣

Reactions: 4
Love that Cotton On sent them stuff but didn’t send them the basketball stuff some influencers got sent 🤣🤣

Oh the poor neglected big boat. 🙄
A day out on the water, what about the skate ramp? Out of favour now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As an ex military man you'd think Brad might have spent some time today educating those boys re ANZAC day. I don't think he has as Sarah would definitely have filmed it.

Reactions: 18
LDB’s husband Sarge has definitely seen active service. I feel like he was SAS but could be wrong. They always do lovely, respectful, sincere Anzac Day posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
LDB’s husband Sarge has definitely seen active service. I feel like he was SAS but could be wrong. They always do lovely, respectful, sincere Anzac Day posts.
These piece of sht Kearns are not even in the same league as LDB’s fam. Not even scum on Sarges boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone reckon little man was honoured with any of these medals???
Absolutely not.
Sarge & Brad shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

I looked up Sarge’s medals last Anzac Day out of curiosity and he has served quite a few times across a few different wars and peace keeping missions. LBD is extremely proud but humble.

Brad didn’t serve at all. He couldn’t hack it.
Don’t think he even got a participation medal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a daughter of an Army dad and a wife of an Air Force Officer of 20 years this is a day of memories. Its lovely to speak to your children about this, like LDB. AmyLou, Cachia and the horrible Kearns just really piss me off.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely not.
Sarge & Brad shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

I looked up Sarge’s medals last Anzac Day out of curiosity and he has served quite a few times across a few different wars and peace keeping missions. LBD is extremely proud but humble.

Brad didn’t serve at all. He couldn’t hack it.
Don’t think he even got a participation medal 🤣
But he did do woodwork in year 12!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He possibly was, but he’s either Airforce or Navy, not army 🤣
Hahaha omg the little pose, with the arm held out to try make himself look bigger, like a little puffed up frog. Is that his bio dad next to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah has a brother too doesn’t she? Some dude in gosford a few years ago, did the tint on my car and I swear it was her brother. He is never mentioned though.

Reactions: 6
Sarah has a brother too doesn’t she? Some dude in gosford a few years ago, did the tint on my car and I swear it was her brother. He is never mentioned though.
Yes, she has a brother. Also named Brad.

ETA - legit, her brother’s name is Brad. Just to make things confusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.