The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Brad! I live at least 2 km's away from water and last night while sitting in my loungeroom I caught 2 squirtles, You wanna know why? Because they are everywhere over the last week you twit! Piss off with thinking you know anything about pokemon go.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Title suggestion :
The Kearns 33 - King of the ramp & his swamp ogre woman, LBDO making her squirtle, waiting for council to give them some hurdles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I pack a box for bubba too”

Just give him some titty milk instead, SquirtleSez. He’s a bubba after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Someone has too much money with the punnet of strawberries, raspberries & blackberries for one child’s lunchbox.

Reactions: 13

He’s 4.5 years old and she still calls him that, utterly ridiculous, I have a 3 year old who pulls me up if I call her Bub, she says she a big girl, not a baby, Teddy must love being treated like he’s 18 months old.
Spot on about the tit milk, surely she can just football hold him and breastfeed him while he’s on his iPad at the food court.
---
I said the Kearns!
I was told they would do a Kearns day, but they must have chickened out as it was never posted, these pages are scared to call them out, worried about fake legal letters, what is said about the Kearns a lot of the time has hard evidence and receipts to back it all up. They need to be exposed for all the tit they do, they have so many blind followers who have no idea what the real Kearnts are like.
---
You forget how Sarah used to look before she became addicted to filters 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s 4.5 years old and she still calls him that, utterly ridiculous, I have a 3 year old who pulls me up if I call her Bub, she says she a big girl, not a baby, Teddy must love being treated like he’s 18 months old.
Spot on about the tit milk, surely she can just football hold him and breastfeed him while he’s on his iPad at the food court.
---

I was told they would do a Kearns day, but they must have chickened out as it was never posted, these pages are scared to call them out, worried about fake legal letters, what is said about the Kearns a lot of the time has hard evidence and receipts to back it all up. They need to be exposed for all the tit they do, they have so many blind followers who have no idea what the real Kearnts are like.
---
You forget how Sarah used to look before she became addicted to filters 😂
Wow so different!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t have an issue with her calling Ted “bubba”, but that’s not his name…or even a proper nickname…so why use it on socials? He’s not my bubba 🥴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.