The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they got an invite to Ryan Kearns & his partners baby shower
Is that the brother Brad kept playing desperate wing man for with his gross thirsty followers?! Finally found someone and knocked her up?! Hope he has better teeth.....

Reactions: 9
Is that the brother Brad kept playing desperate wing man for with his gross thirsty followers?! Finally found someone and knocked her up?! Hope he has better teeth.....
He is in the army and doesn’t seem to share much of his life online, definitely seems more sane than Brad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never even heard of Devon roll. After googling it I can see why it's not something that I'd buy. It looks gross.
It’s called different things in different parts of Australia, but I didn’t know it came in a roll either! Can’t say I’ve ever contemplated buying the slices for my kids 🫠

Reactions: 6
It’s called different things in different parts of Australia, but I didn’t know it came in a roll either! Can’t say I’ve ever contemplated buying the slices for my kids 🫠
I’ll say, as a kid we got it, it was called belgium, and you would grill it and eat it with tomato sauce and it was great

Reactions: 4
Thirst trap, amirite ladies…wet day in the lake!!!
Jesus bleeping Christ. His ‘traumatic childhood’ facade is wearing so thin.

If devon on fresh bread made his day great then life couldn’t have been that bad?

Mate, come back when your parents were abusive but spent all their money on drugs over Devon and fresh bread. Then you can sook for head pats in another woe is me post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is she talking about??
When I first read this I thought Carl Barron had died and that was why she was sad. Please, learn how to use your words to communicate. It's literally your job.
Screenshot_20230424-225931.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.