The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this whole 'pimple' thing a little bit of a coinkidink!? Amy had a fucked toe boot and all for her speaking thing at core blah blah blah. But it was funny. Now Sez who can't think for herself is all 'me and my pimple will see you there!'

Shuttttupppp you bore.

Reactions: 15
Refilled their plates twice? Well yeh because that's a fairly small lunch for growing boys that are supposedly running around outdoors all day every day. My 4 year old eats more than this for lunch.
My kids eat from grown up plates. Not baby plates.

Reactions: 16
She packs ten times that amount for school, why so much less food at home 🤔
---
Not sure how I’ve lived this long with the brilliant tip of “play music in the car”. What an amazing idea 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
Not sure how I’ve lived this long with the brilliant tip of “play music in the car”. What an amazing idea 🥴
I know right?! I never would have thought to put on music they like 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
---
This is such a bad tip for sensory or neurodivergent children too. It’s not a one size fits all measure Sez.

Reactions: 7
In fact our s
Is this whole 'pimple' thing a little bit of a coinkidink!? Amy had a fucked toe boot and all for her speaking thing at core blah blah blah. But it was funny. Now Sez who can't think for herself is all 'me and my pimple will see you there!'

Shuttttupppp you bore.
As someone blocked, this out-of-context post is a really disgusting word soup 🤣 fucked toes, boots, Sez, pimple…. 🤮

• Haha
Poor Sezzy, a year ago she lost another friend. Her post this time a year ago has not aged well, as she has lost so many friends she never goes out anymore. It was her AJE era 😂 I don’t think she has attended another influencer event since the pink skirt and white top AJE outfit
Hahaha… a post to commemorate when Sez’s friends ditched her. Cute.

Reactions: 10
Refilled their plates twice? Well yeh because that's a fairly small lunch for growing boys that are supposedly running around outdoors all day every day. My 4 year old eats more than this for lunch.
Even if they refilled twice that’s still only one and a half sausage sandwiches. My eldest is only 6 but he easily eats 2 as a part of his lunch… more if they are on his favourite bakery bread 😅

Reactions: 8
I wanna see her do a face fronting story and actually have the pimple showing if she really does have one, but she can't, cause when it's disappeared due to her filters, she'll have to admit she does infact use them instead of this whole "authentic you" bullshit she spews

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In fact our s

As someone blocked, this out-of-context post is a really disgusting word soup 🤣 fucked toes, boots, Sez, pimple…. 🤮
My post?!

Also - As if she feeds them this healthy food?! All we see is processed tit, boost juice and everything else but this tit.

#Iseeyou Sezzy

How do these numbers happen in 6 minutes … and it’s not even 8 pm! Sez can only dream of this sort of engagement 😏

DA9F4AEE-DF98-4170-B940-9D27F71F8F30.jpeg

51E4E8B0-178F-4D4F-8E45-FED8261470C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.