The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmation of the ramp still up! Still looks ridiculous and dangerous even when wet and shiny.
Is that a pool Brandley has inadvertently built on top of the skate ramp?

Must have rained overnight, ducks out for a swim on the lawn, pool arrives on top of the skate ramp!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I guess Sez better head to toyworld tomorrow to buy $450 worth of toys for the brats kids to make up for having to hand over a dusty, giant toy.
What’s wrong with buying a gift voucher or an actual gift that’s not second hand, since they are so flush with cash??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thanks to sneezy and this thread, I know that the best time to post on instagram is 8pm. Can any social media savvy people tell me the best time and day to post on facebook for maximum exposure?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks to sneezy and this thread, I know that the best time to post on instagram is 8pm. Can any social media savvy people tell me the best time and day to post on facebook for maximum exposure?
The best time to post will change and really depend on your audience, do some a/b testing and work out the best time with your audience… there is no magic time unfortunately. Also spend time engaging your audience and make you’re posting consistently.:)

Reactions: 4
It’s not though. Beaky is still stuck on advice from 2017 😂😂😂 the best time to post depends on your own audience, their activity, locations, etc. IG provides stats for you if you have a business/creator page, just have to test and see what does better for your audience and what content they engage with is important too 😊

Reactions: 7
So I guess Sez better head to toyworld tomorrow to buy $450 worth of toys for the brats kids to make up for having to hand over a dusty, giant toy.
What’s wrong with buying a gift voucher or an actual gift that’s not second hand, since they are so flush with cash??
bleeping hell even with a filter she still looks absolutely heinous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't be surprised if the old second hand part of it all is meant to be a passive dig at the family cause its "his side" that they never see. The boys wouldnt know them if they passed in the street remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where has this been living? Have I missed seeing it in the massive amount of stuffed toys that the boys have? Or has it just been shoved in the garage?

I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for them to have a bedroom downstairs isn’t it? Because it’s ‘likely’ to flood? Can one of the tattlers in the know confirm?

When I lived in a flood prone area (which was levee protected) downstairs couldn’t be a living area. Just storage and laundry basically.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Gerry the giraffe is full of spit from three boys and they want to give it to a newborn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon Gerry the giraffe is full of spit from three boys and they want to give it to a newborn.
Maybe it’s a family heirloom from Brads childhood… and they’re passing it on as Brad is triggered by it.

It actually looks like it could be taller than Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for them to have a bedroom downstairs isn’t it? Because it’s ‘likely’ to flood? Can one of the tattlers in the know confirm?

When I lived in a flood prone area (which was levee protected) downstairs couldn’t be a living area. Just storage and laundry basically.
Yeh the council plans basically say that. And it shouldn’t be enclosed because it stops the flow of water

Reactions: 10
Yeh the council plans basically say that. And it shouldn’t be enclosed because it stops the flow of water
How would one alert their local council to this?

Do they need to register their dogs in this council area?

Poor Sezzy, a year ago she lost another friend. Her post this time a year ago has not aged well, as she has lost so many friends she never goes out anymore. It was her AJE era 😂 I don’t think she has attended another influencer event since the pink skirt and white top AJE outfit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Sezzy, a year ago she lost another friend. Her post this time a year ago has not aged well, as she has lost so many friends she never goes out anymore. It was her AJE era 😂 I don’t think she has attended another influencer event since the pink skirt and white top AJE outfit
She was going out so much this time last year!! I guess the invites dried up.

Reactions: 11
Controversial but she looks good in the pink skirt and white top pic. Like happy or something

Reactions: 22
And Sarah introduced Cate to Amy too right? That's gotta sting!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.