The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow little man just cannot hold a job down. I’d be so nervous having such massive debt with no job security. Morons

Reactions: 10
Sooooo… how many Brad Kearns do we think are in the Wyong area? Asking for a friend….. May have something interesting ☕
---
Ehhhh… Nevermind. There’s another one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That right there is the difference between LDB and Sarah, did anyone see LDB’s stories yesterday (or the day before) where she took her kids to the tip recycling shop and bought them a cd player to listen to old school cds, after she had a record player and was showing them vinyl records. LDB uses opportunities to teach her kids about thrifting, recycling and the music over time and Sez takes her kids to a shopping centre to buy more landfill plastic toys that they definitely do not need!!
What could the Kearns kids even want to buy? What is left at the shops that they don’t already own!
LDB seems pretty thrifty. And yet probably has far more money than the swamp people, she just doesn’t throw money away because she can. Plus, her kids probably enjoy that old stuff heaps more than some plastic rubbish they’d throw away tomorrow.

Reactions: 14
I see Sarah is following travel Dubai after Steph Pase was gifted a trip….
🤣🤣 the kearns. in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I see Sarah is following travel Dubai after Steph Pase was gifted a trip….
🤣🤣 the kearns. in Dubai 🤣🤣🤣
Well might not be a bad idea, let them go, I’m sure the country is pretty strict in some aspects, they might get locked up for being proper Kearnts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That will come in real handy if he ever gets lost. He’s almost five and doesn’t even know his own name?! And why is a stranger asking him anyway? Not I think this happened 😂
DA04630B-1CDC-458C-B143-899B56325467.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well might not be a bad idea, let them go, I’m sure the country is pretty strict in some aspects, they might get locked up for being proper Kearnts
The ripped jeans will get her locked up!

That will come in real handy if he ever gets lost. He’s almost five and doesn’t even know his own name?! And why is a stranger asking him anyway? Not I think this happened 😂
View attachment 2115894
My 3 year old knows her full name, and her siblings full names and our “adult names”

As former cops shouldn’t she be aware of this?!
Oh no that’s right everrrrryone know who he is and who he belongs to because nooooo boundaries!

Reactions: 16
Lady: what's your name?
Finn : Finny
Lady; Do you know your last name?
Finn: Finny Bop
Lady: righteo kid. See ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lauren last night
5BA326F0-98F0-4DED-81C5-C04BB560CDD1.jpeg
Sarah this morning
FED1072C-F7B9-4AB9-B6EA-80F45E0E4756.jpeg

except we know that Lauren’s kid most likely does know her name and this is just a cute story (which she backed up with video evidence of kid actually saying it).

But Sarah’s kid almost definitely didn’t say this (she films everything but never has any of these ‘cute’ sayings on film) but also probably doesn’t know his name.

Reactions: 19
Lauren last night View attachment 2116135Sarah this morning
View attachment 2116138

except we know that Lauren’s kid most likely does know her name and this is just a cute story (which she backed up with video evidence of kid actually saying it).

But Sarah’s kid almost definitely didn’t say this (she films everything but never has any of these ‘cute’ sayings on film) but also probably doesn’t know his name.
I thought Lauren’s story was adorable when the little one says she’s not a bubba, she’s a big girl “look at my legs” 😂

Obviously context is missing here with Sezzi's storytelling... but why would a lady be asking a kids last name. Why does Sez think it's insta worthy? It's not cute, it's weird.

Reactions: 14
Random and petty annoyance, but “Teddy Bears” haircut. Why does it always look like that, so overgrown especially on the sides. It irks me every time I see it.

🍿 🍿 waiting for her to lecture/ yell at all her followers for the skate ramp being reported and reminding us that Instagram is a spectator sport

Reactions: 16
Random and petty annoyance, but “Teddy Bears” haircut. Why does it always look like that, so overgrown especially on the sides. It irks me every time I see it.
I was thinking the same thing about his and Knoxy’s hair the hairstyles in both are so safe and outdated - inbred style

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.