The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See itā€™s not the vanilla sex toy that the school should be concerned about Sezzzzzzbag advertising. Itā€™s doing that in between stories regarding her kids birthday. bleeping creepy

Reactions: 13
Begged her stadium of followers for a comment, using the kid for emotional blackmail, and still absolutely woeful engagement. I donā€™t get how two ex-police officers (regardless of how long they did or didnā€™t serve šŸ« ) think this is okay and encourage it? There is zero safeguarding. She can pretend all she wants, but imagine someone coming up to Finn and saying this in person? Scary.
View attachment 2111173
View attachment 2111174
Woah woah woah, Iā€™m still relatively new to the Kearnts tit show - was both Sarah and brand in the police?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Indeed they were!
Brandley used to also be in the army too
Brandley for a hot minute in both ā€œcareersā€.
Sez seems to have spent a lot of her ā€œcareerā€ on Mat leave. Possibly was persuaded not to return after her last one šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
Iā€™m not sure the school would really care to be honest. My kids go to a catholic school, most of the kids arenā€™t even baptised, we have influencers and all sorts who have kids at the school. Iā€™m not sure if the religion of their school is more extreme, but I would really be surprised if theyā€™re going to care what people do with their lives.
And possibly, also because Sez hasnā€™t once posted a photo of the boys in school uniform (yet?). Although itā€™s not hard to find out where they attend, she isnā€™t giving away this information herself this time.

Reactions: 7
Indeed they were!
Brandley used to also be in the army too
Letā€™s put this in context for a moment. Brandley is 33? Heā€™s been revolutionising the aged Care Sector sinceā€¦ 2018 (correct me if Iā€™m wrong)? Police Academy is 6-12 months training, then OJT; The Army is 3 months basic training then OJT. SO realistically he was never really Police or Army, he wouldā€™ve had enough time to do basic for both, probably fail a few things because we all know he has zero resilience, then cry because itā€™s too difficult, then medically discharge on mental health because heā€™s a soft Kearnt.
Big Sez wasnā€™t police either, she did the training and then spent her whole career on mat leave.
Guaranteed they both cried mental health discharge and claimed their pensions which is why they can continue to spend so much and Slimy Sez dog can stay at home.
Theyā€™re a disgusting example of a veteran so letā€™s not give them the credit for their ā€œcareersā€.

Reactions: 15
Letā€™s put this in context for a moment. Brandley is 33? Heā€™s been revolutionising the aged Care Sector sinceā€¦ 2018 (correct me if Iā€™m wrong)? Police Academy is 6-12 months training, then OJT; The Army is 3 months basic training then OJT. SO realistically he was never really Police or Army, he wouldā€™ve had enough time to do basic for both, probably fail a few things because we all know he has zero resilience, then cry because itā€™s too difficult, then medically discharge on mental health because heā€™s a soft Kearnt.
Big Sez wasnā€™t police either, she did the training and then spent her whole career on mat leave.
Guaranteed they both cried mental health discharge and claimed their pensions which is why they can continue to spend so much and Slimy Sez dog can stay at home.
Theyā€™re a disgusting example of a veteran so letā€™s not give them the credit for their ā€œcareersā€.
If he has been revolutionising the aged care industry since he was 28, that leaves 10 years for him to do both basic training and on the job training (and more) for both army and police doesnā€™t it?

Reactions: 2
He never made it out of training for army. Apparently it was Sarah that was the problem, not Brad. She couldnā€™t handle him being gone for any length of time. He did 3 years in the police, including training/qualification. He also spent a decent chunk of time working in gyms. His resume is almost as tall as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he has been revolutionising the aged care industry since he was 28, that leaves 10 years for him to do both basic training and on the job training (and more) for both army and police doesnā€™t it?
He also worked at a gym for a while šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Woah woah woah, Iā€™m still relatively new to the Kearnts tit show - was both Sarah and brand in the police?!
I read that as bland, and you know what, it still applies.
---
He never made it out of training for army. Apparently it was Sarah that was the problem, not Brad. She couldnā€™t handle him being gone for any length of time. He did 3 years in the police, including training/qualification. He also spent a decent chunk of time working in gyms. His resume is almost as tall as he is.
Resume is taller (not that thatā€™s hard).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you šŸ™ my math was about as good as SWGWA there for a moment but glad you could clear that up
---
Look my math was off but Iā€™m still not wrong šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s being strangely quiet, maybe someoneā€™s already done an injury on the death trap skate ramp, or sheā€™s realised just how insignificant as an influencer she is šŸ˜

Reactions: 16
Brad did Officer Training so thatā€™s 18months at RMC. Brad and Sarah lived in Canberra. Maybe Sarah couldnā€™t handle being away from family while Knox was a baby

Reactions: 1
He was also a sales person at a fitness centre donā€™t forget šŸ˜‚
---
I actually think all his pathetic work history is listed on his LinkedIn
---
Or the Wiki šŸ¤£ same same

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.