The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she hasn’t shown her new couch/sofa bed in the RSL foyer because it’s a gifted Emma one, like Laura Bentley got, so we’re just waiting for the ad 🧐

Reactions: 13
I love when these grubs show snippets of this tit tip they call their dream, where is the cover of the light switch? Pay 1.8 mil you would expect quality fittings.
---
I wonder if she hasn’t shown her new couch/sofa bed in the RSL foyer because it’s a gifted Emma one, like Laura Bentley got, so we’re just waiting for the ad 🧐
I did wonder this too, I noticed Not So Perfect Mum had one too, i’m over these grubs peddling Emma products

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what?! They get all these ridiculous gifts, constantly and for no reason and get “spending money” on top of that. What could they possibly buy?? They have every piece of junky crap you could ever dream of and then some. So gross I hate this family more and more every day.

And sorry sez but no one thinks your children are cute but you. We don’t need a million photos of the same child in the same pose for the same purpose.

Reactions: 28
A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.

Reactions: 23
A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.
I love LDB. She will always respond to a DM and she is lovely! So happy she has distanced herself from the Kearnts

Reactions: 20
I noticed in the staircase pic of the kids that Ted has the most forced smile (grimace) on his face. He must be so sick of performing for the camera with the flavoured toy of the week.
None of those kids smiles ever look genuine when a camera is shoved infront of them.

Reactions: 9
These kids don't need to be hitting the shops Sezzy. Talk about teaching them bad habits. Also parading them in front of another doll? serves what purpose?

Reactions: 9
Runs over to influencer tea to drop positive comments about LDB 😆
I get so much joy out of the fact that every positive comment about her would piss them off so much. Especially compared to the negative comments about them 😂
---
I’ve had quite a rigorous debate with Lauren once before and she was really open to it. I probably came in a bit hot but she didn’t just block, she asked me to explain and I did and she was really interested in continuing talking to me about it. Feisty, but I like that. She didn’t hold it against me either, she’s been lovely to me ever since and happy to joke around.

Reactions: 27
That was me ✋ I had to add the block part to get under Sez’s skin.

We know they’re quiet because they’re spewing out faux legal threats to the tea page.They’re so fragile.
---
Has Blandley ever given a reason for leaving the force? Given we had a reliable source give us deets alluding to him being stood down for smexual smarrassment, I’d love to know what his excuse was…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t realise that My Lbdo and Core Restore were affiliated with each other? That makes more sense now. Sarah is probably sweating watching that story 😂
---
Serious question though, is there a night of the week that isn’t a movie night in that house?

Reactions: 15
These kids don't need to be hitting the shops Sezzy. Talk about teaching them bad habits. Also parading them in front of another doll? serves what purpose?
That right there is the difference between LDB and Sarah, did anyone see LDB’s stories yesterday (or the day before) where she took her kids to the tip recycling shop and bought them a cd player to listen to old school cds, after she had a record player and was showing them vinyl records. LDB uses opportunities to teach her kids about thrifting, recycling and the music over time and Sez takes her kids to a shopping centre to buy more landfill plastic toys that they definitely do not need!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.