The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If strangers on the internet were speaking like that about my child - repeat ‘strangers’, who know where you live because you posted it, and every details of their lives and schedules, including where they go to school, I’d be really worried for their safety. Morons.

Reactions: 30
If strangers on the internet were speaking like that about my child - repeat ‘strangers’, who know where you live because you posted it, and every details of their lives and schedules, including where they go to school, I’d be really worried for their safety. Morons.
Absofuckinglutley! They rely so heavily on their
children to make an income that they think it's worth it, or more likely haven't thought about the potential consequences. We can't give these dipshits too much credit when it comes to thinking. They clearly don't do much of that. Sez probably thinks it's sweet all the 'aunties' are posting messages to him (not creeps and paedophiles).

Reactions: 19
Begged her stadium of followers for a comment, using the kid for emotional blackmail, and still absolutely woeful engagement. I don’t get how two ex-police officers (regardless of how long they did or didn’t serve 🫠) think this is okay and encourage it? There is zero safeguarding. She can pretend all she wants, but imagine someone coming up to Finn and saying this in person? Scary.
65160E19-DDFA-4B53-9F96-DD2D38B504F8.jpeg

092B05ED-FE85-4F11-BB7D-4DD3AE3E09CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When they are quiet I hate it. I need more of their tit loves to laugh at…so boring…that ice cream looks like tit. Why could she not Google a proper bleeping recipe. Like duck she actually uses that tit. Braddles where the duck is the cost summary of your death trap?! Cmon, if you were a responsible adult you would actually know….oh maybe he is back to his million hour work day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are probably quiet because they are nervous and anticipating a letter or phone call from the council soon. I have had a response and they are going to investigate it :D

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They are probably quiet because they are nervous and anticipating a letter or phone call from the council soon. I have had a response and they are going to investigate it :D
Or the school? Didn’t someone ask the school if Sarah’s ad was a violation of their community values? Could be both…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't it bother them that we (and their stadium of followers) know their children's names, dates of birth, address, school? How simple would it be to steal their identity. I would NEVER actually do it, but my god, it wouldn't be hard. These kids didn't choose the influencer parent life, but they'll sure reap the consequences.

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure the school would really care to be honest. My kids go to a catholic school, most of the kids aren’t even baptised, we have influencers and all sorts who have kids at the school. I’m not sure if the religion of their school is more extreme, but I would really be surprised if they’re going to care what people do with their lives.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure the school would really care to be honest. My kids go to a catholic school, most of the kids aren’t even baptised, we have influencers and all sorts who have kids at the school. I’m not sure if the religion of their school is more extreme, but I would really be surprised if they’re going to care what people do with their lives.
It’s a really subtle, vanilla sex toy. She’s hardly promoting Satan or anything particularly scandalous. She also isn’t promoting the school or linking them to herself or the activity in any way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s a really subtle, vanilla sex toy. She’s hardly promoting Satan or anything particularly scandalous. She also isn’t promoting the school or linking them to herself or the activity in any way 🤷🏻‍♀️
But she’s “a” absolute bleep, doesn’t that count 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
good to know! I did mine anonymously so wont get any updates. Here for it 🍿

Reactions: 6
Maybe they've been quiet all day cause they've read here and the panic has set in of how serious we've been on reporting it all and are scrambling to get permits done after its already finished to avoid a big fine 🙊 I for one, cannot wait to see the tit tip explode and the rants caused by the "creepy trolls", it'll be beautiful 🤌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I won’t say too much regarding what I heard back from council today because I don’t want to give the Kunts any hot tips, however let’s just say with regards to unapproved and potentially illegal structures such as a large back yard skate park being erected, the council will liaise with other relevant departments and they said in this regard, this may include planning, building and (possibly!!!) health & safety. It’s very dangerous. Hope they enjoyed all the pics I included of the non flush sheets of wood that would rip a small child’s finger off…..they were interested to hear it was recently used during a party for small children without passing safety checks too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Gosh I hope the cousin is okay. I can’t imagine the trauma caused by not getting $20k worth of birthday presents and a sick party for all of mum’s friends 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.