The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
View attachment 2106121
Narrator:
Acting alone, this cunning female attempts to lure the Pygmy alpha to his ultimate demise, by preying on his greatest weakness - his narcissism.

To lull him into a false sense of security and take advantage of his low intelligence, she cleverly feigns interest in the costs of his vanity project. While her real intentions are clear to the viewer, the lure is too strong, and the need to humblebrag is too great. The Pygmy alpha succumbs, and fully discloses the extent of his stupidity and the costs incurred to satisfy his reliance on head pats from internet strangers.

It is now inevitable, there can be only one outcome. The pack descends. His vanity was his ultimate downfall. Will his cubs ever survive without him indulging their every whim? We may never know. And so the circle of life continues on the swapsavanna.

(Fades out to the tunes of ‘I just can’t wait to be king’…..)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Narrator:
Acting alone, this cunning female attempts to lure the Pygmy alpha to his ultimate demise, by preying on his greatest weakness - his narcissism.

To lull him into a false sense of security and take advantage of his low intelligence, she cleverly feigns interest in the costs of his vanity project. While her real intentions are clear to the viewer, the lure is too strong, and the need to humblebrag is too great. The Pygmy alpha succumbs, and fully discloses the extent of his stupidity and the costs incurred to satisfy his reliance on head pats from internet strangers.

It is now inevitable, there can be only one outcome. The pack descends. His vanity was his ultimate downfall. Will his cubs ever survive without him indulging their every whim? We may never know. And so the circle of life continues on the swapsavanna.

I just read that in Sir David Attenborough’s voice 🤣🤣🤣

Fav bit… “Pygmy alpha” 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will his mate now be forced to learn the correct prefix for a word beginning with a vowel for the family to survive? We may never know.
---
I just read that in Sir David Attenborough’s voice 🤣🤣🤣

Fav bit… “Pygmy alpha” 👏👏👏
Exactly the way in which I intended! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anna @notsoperfectmum sharing all the reshares about her new business from other influencers but not Sarahs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally hope the council does investigate, duck heads like this often think the rules don’t apply to them, they don’t check the rules first, consult neighbours, make sure it’s all safe, legal & above board.
They think they are superior and why should they care for the rules.
Fingers crossed, I’ll do some prayers & reiki distance to manifest this bunch of cunts to go down!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Their tanty once they read this and their paranoia while waiting for the end result will be epic.
Oh but it will be everyone else's fault but their own. 'sadly, due to a handful of disgusting, negative trolls, all of the hard work and effort Brad put in to the skate ramp for our kind, respectful and loving boys is now going to waste. We weren't hurting anyone and it's a shame that a few people have to ruin things for everyone'.
No, assholes. There's a process for these kind of things, and you aren't above council permits just because you want to flaunt your seemingly never ending pile of cash to your bogan followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh but it will be everyone else's fault but their own. 'sadly, due to a handful of disgusting, negative trolls, all of the hard work and effort Brad put in to the skate ramp for our kind, respectful and loving boys is now going to waste. We weren't hurting anyone and it's a shame that a few people have to ruin things for everyone'.
No, assholes. There's a process for these kind of things, and you aren't above council permits just because you want to flaunt your seemingly never ending pile of cash to your bogan followers 🙄
Just like it wouldn’t have been their fault when they dug out their mini backyard before a pool application was been approved and said it was due to a dodgy pool guy, no, it wasn’t his fault, it was theirs for not waiting on an approval and thinking they’ll just get to have whatever they want.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Narrator:

Absolutely bleeping sensational

Reactions: 5

Just sayin'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s so gross how she asks people to comment for the kids. Do your job properly and make decent content and you won’t have to beg for engagement and use cheap ploys like pretending it’s to make the kids happy (ick) and not just to boost your numbers on a sponsored post (double ick). Also lol the she kept implying that they make ice cream all the time 🤥 but now Finn is shocked that it worked 🙄. Guarantee she’s never made the sausage rolls before either and absolutely had zero intention to. I’m shocked she didn’t just do a smoothie for the hundredth time as that was the laziest option.
8584B693-5A82-4C96-BE2A-087F32DC7CE9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It’s so gross how she asks people to comment for the kids. Do your job properly and make decent content and you won’t have to beg for engagement and use cheap ploys like pretending it’s to make the kids happy (ick) and not just to boost your numbers on a sponsored post (double ick). Also lol the she kept implying that they make ice cream all the time 🤥 but now Finn is shocked that it worked 🙄. Guarantee she’s never made the sausage rolls before either and absolutely had zero intention to. I’m shocked she didn’t just do a smoothie for the hundredth time as that was the laziest option.
View attachment 2109206
So so gross!!! 🤮 The fact that she uses the kids to guilt people into engaging and also that they are raising them to seek validation from strangers online. So. Much. Ick.

Reactions: 24
So so gross!!! 🤮 The fact that she uses the kids to guilt people into engaging and also that they are raising them to seek validation from strangers online. So. Much. Ick.
“Hey guys, the only thing my kids love more than a constant influx of new material possessions is external validation from literal strangers on the internet, so if you can drop them a like that would be great 🫶”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And tattlers are the creeps for using basic powers of deduction to figure out their address when she posted a pic of it WITH A GIANT ARROW POINTING TO IT.
💯 agree, so much ick.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone called their council to see if you need a DA to build a skate park and one of that size in your backyard?? From what I was reading you 100% need to
---
She will choose icecream because the lazy slob doesn't have to do anything then and it's unhealthy like their entire diet anyways.
---
She will choose icecream because the lazy slob doesn't have to do anything then and it's unhealthy like their entire diet anyways.
Can someone call the council 😅
The midget will not give an accurate figure, he will underestimate because it looks like absolute tit but he will still go high enough to make sure his bogan followers will know how "rich" they are. I do think it's in excess of 20k.
---
Um…surely these panels not being flush is a danger/hazard?? View attachment 2106388
It's so bleeping bad.
---
What the actual duck

Reactions: 9
Remember, it’s creepy to look at their house listing when Sarah has literally posted the address, but this is all entirely and completely normal and encouraged.
---
And tattlers are the creeps for using basic powers of deduction to figure out their address when she posted a pic of it WITH A GIANT ARROW POINTING TO IT.
💯 agree, so much ick.
Oops. Jinx 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.