The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone called their council to see if you need a DA to build a skate park and one of that size in your backyard?? From what I was reading you 100% need to
---
She will choose icecream because the lazy slob doesn't have to do anything then and it's unhealthy like their entire diet anyways.
---
She will choose icecream because the lazy slob doesn't have to do anything then and it's unhealthy like their entire diet anyways.

Reactions: 11
Hey, he shouldn’t worry, is trolls will be negative about anything he posts cause he is a giant knob.

Reactions: 8
He’s got to fudge up his excel spreadsheet to hide the real cost from his wife, who always spends all their money #sales amirightfellas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
View attachment 2106121
I genuinely want to know.
I genuinely want to know how much money they spent on the ramp.
I genuinely want to know how much money they spent on the ramp that will end up disintegrating because it wasn’t built on a concrete pad.

🙋‍♀️ It’s me Brandley, I’m genuinely interested

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she promote her sister to be the poor single mum
The big O 😂 just say ORGASM Sarah, if you can do an ad for a sex toy, you can say the word. As if they spent 15k on that what a ridiculous amount of money, I would think they were stupid see you next tuesdays trying to brag about how much it was. They could have done so much more with the money. They really are stupid! I wish they would go away and go broke. Might humble the ogres a bit.

Reactions: 13
These are the last children who need any more tit gifted to them 😠

The Kearnts obnoxiousness has kicked up off the charts. They are so entitled. So ignorant. So arrogant. Yet their fawning followers continue to idolise them as “Aussie battlers”. Surely the karma fairy has to thump them soon.
5CD6611B-20D0-4FDA-8404-AA4860FCBBAC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sausage rolllllllls

cos she has to actually do something.
plus so many supplements have their nutritional value decline when heated so this will be interesting..,.

can’t wait to see the cost breakdown.

would also like to know the cost per use on the big boat, small boat, JetSki… anyone seen the lawnmower, the birds or Lulu lately? The thermomix, the robot…. Allllllll the things they have wasted money on.
---

MVP!
What happened to all the bbq stuff they got a while back. We saw wee man cooking on it for the week and then nothing

• Haha
Has anyone called their council to see if you need a DA to build a skate park and one of that size in your backyard?? From what I was reading you 100% need to
my gf works for environment and planning and she said a ramp that size is absolutely not exempt from a DA and needs a permit. A few emails for Port Mac council with more than three complaints and they will be served paperwork to pull it down. Get on it y’all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
my gf works for environment and planning and she said a ramp that size is absolutely not exempt from a DA and needs a permit. A few emails for Port Mac council with more than three complaints and they will be served paperwork to pull it down. Get on it y’all.
I would hate to be the person in charge of that council inbox this week 😂

• Haha
Maybe that is why Brandley left the ramp on pavers. Not good for when it sinks into the swamp but it’s not considered a permanent structure if not concreted in the ground? Not sure about Lake Mac council though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Um…surely these panels not being flush is a danger/hazard?? View attachment 2106388
It’s probably because he was worried about snapping it. It’s super expensive don’t you know? Because nitro circus use it and it’s built to withstand a beating… but snaps when bent 🫠
---
A tidbit I saved for our friend Sez to save. A bit of wisdom from a guy who represents his values with integrity and honesty 🤓

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How do they just have a spare 15k to drop on this though?? 🤔 Considering Sez has mentioned a few times about building the bank balance back up after the swamp purchase. Makes me wonder if the mum bought her way back in so she should see the grandkids...

Reactions: 9
How do they just have a spare 15k to drop on this though?? 🤔 Considering Sez has mentioned a few times about building the bank balance back up after the swamp purchase. Makes me wonder if the mum bought her way back in so she should see the grandkids...
She’s a liar and trying to sound relatable to her bogan followers. “Saving” means a few weeks of ads and bam, done. She said they were “saving” for a pool pretty much the same week they’d designed it and submitted planning approvals.

I am sure the fall out with her mum is/was over money though. Would love some inside information on that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.